Ever say some shit and wish you could take it back before you're done saying it?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was drinking in a hostel in copenhagen with a bunch of dudes. one being a homo asian dude, not my style but he was there.

we went out that night and in the club there was a total douchebag of an asian dude talking shit and being a general dick. not the same two people.

back in the hostel i say to the group "thank fuck that asian faggot isnt here anymore"

i turn around and he looks crushed... ha

• Like 1

This doesnt really happen to me because im convinced that people know what im going to say before i say it. (im schizophrenic)

Anyway, this one time me and my three roommates are drinking just kickin it, and these two girls come over. we happen to be having a deep discussion about how faulty cans of mace are; they dont work, they get taken by attackers, they run out fast, most people dont know how to use them, etc. these girls then just up and leave for no reason. turns out one of em had just had a run in with a guy trying to rob her, and dude stole her mace from her, ONLY MINUTES BEFORE THEY WALKED IN THE DOOR!

but they were fat bitches so who really cares

• Like 1

I was talking about that mormon mom on tv who has a million kids and how she took a picture of her dead baby and posted it online. I said something along the lines of that is some weird shit and they are crazy. The problem was I was at my freinds house and maybe ten years earlier they did the same exact thing. She got mad, but not mad enough because they came over the other day.

I forgot to add that my son hit their (alive) son with a toy and knocked out his front tooth on xmas eve.

I guess they are not mad at me if they are still coming over.

i was at Johnny Rockets on a date with my lady and she said something to me and my response was, "because you're black!" She didn't take offense to it because I say that to her all the time but the two black ladies next to us did lol. It looked like I ruined their whole evening every time i looked over at them. It's not like I'm white anyway so fuck them

hahahaha hahahahahaha follow that one up by "its not mine"

i was at a shitty show a bit ago and my friend and i were commenting on this crazy guy outside freaking out because the music was to loud. as i'm looking at the guy i tell my friend he should flash the dude his balls and as i finish saying that my friend been had left and there was some underage girl standing next to me instead..... she looked pissed. kinda scared too.

dead relative jokes..... pretty much had to stop saying any kind of dead relative joke.

ex. make a bambi joke.... someones mama died and everyone had previously been talking about it. everyone hates me.

now all i do is say racist jokes to white people and they tell me why i'm a piece of shit. white guilt. like you aren't thinking what i'm sayin.

This past summer I was camping with my girlfriends family

We were playing cards, and her oldest aunt said something about her 'arthritic' hands

Being drunk, I instantly blurted out

"I'd kill myself if I ever said i have 'arthritic' hands"

Right there. To her, nice, grandmotherly self.

She laughed it off, but I felt like a fucking dipshit the rest of the night.

• Like 1