STUPID WAYS TO HURT YOURSELF...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

I met a woman today who had a broken foor. do of course i asked how she did it. If i were her i'd have lied and made up a better answer but it turns out this is what happened.

She came home from a bar slightly drunk and parked her car un the garage. Unfortunately what she didn't notice was that she didn't actually put her car in park and she somehow ran herself over with her car breaking a whole ton of bones in her foot and another in her leg.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

slightly drunk??

i remember once when i was about 14 or 15 and i was helping my grandfather move his truck out of the garage so that he could paint it (by the way its a sweet ass 1937 ford pick-up, top chopped, suicide doors, shaved door hinges and handles). and my foot was in the way of the tire and it ran over my foot like straight up right over the top of my foot and while it hurt a little, it didnt even come close to breaking anything.

stupid injury #79

after arguing with my father about paint in the celler...i throw the tennis ball i had in my hand against the wall in a show of frustration...it bounces off the wall and smacks my right smack dab in the nose almost breaking it and knocking me off my feet trying to dodge it...i hit my head on the cement ground on my way down. we were laughing so hard we forgot what we were fighting about.

im king dipshit

Originally posted by j3di

stupid injury #79

after arguing with my father about paint in the celler...i throw the tennis ball i had in my hand against the wall in a show of frustration...it bounces off the wall and smacks my right smack dab in the nose almost breaking it and knocking me off my feet trying to dodge it...i hit my head on the cement ground on my way down. we were laughing so hard we forgot what we were fighting about.

im king dipshit

something similar happend to me but it was while playing basketball. i got upset b/c i lost a game of 21 21-o so i slammed the ball down onto the ground and it came back up into my face... embarrasing.:o

Almost every single stupid injury I've ever had involves a bicycle. I could write a book containing only those stories.

Here is one that DID NOT happen on a bike:

When I was three years old, I had a big Humpty-Dumpty stuffed doll that had an L.A. Dodgers baseball cap on it. One day my twin brother and I were playing one the couch. The premise of the game we were playing involved the couch being a boat of some type (I think that day it was a pirate ship) and the floor being the shark-infested water. Well, my brother made Humpty-Dumpty walk the plank (which was fair, because we were pirates after all). After a little while, I decided I wanted to spare Humpty's life. I leaned over the edge of the couch to try to grab him (the floor was still shark infested water, mind you). I couldn't reach! I leaned further, precariously balanced on the edge. I felt something pushing at my feet. I looked back and saw my brother grabbing my legs. To this day he maintains that he was trying to help me, but I think he pushed me (we did have all that loot in the ship, and honestly, who wants to share the riches when you're three). I fell into the sea and broke my wrist. The last thing I remember, before passing out from the pain, was thinking I was going to be eaten by sharks.

Guest willy.wonka

holding on a car;riding your sk8board...

going 30 to 40 miles per hour...then getting the ultimate "speed wobble"that makes you body twist and smaking your head against the pavement...then doing a huge flip then falling and smakin yourself on the pavement again,,,,i broke a bone...but the only thing that was hurt....was my feelings.....

The worst is dumb ass shit that you manage to avoid everyday until one day(Due to a bottle of Cuervo) your mind is temporarily out of order and you forget about that little thing....

My friends kitchen floor is uneven at the doorway that goes into the dining room. The side that you cross going from the kitchen into the dining room is significantly raised up.....I always remember ...I've been kickin it there so long it's just instinct to raise my foot higher when walking through that door...until of course the night we both come stumblin in at 4am on a Tuesday morning and I'm absolutely snotfaced drunk...We're trying to be quiet as to not wake her parents...so we go the kitchen to get some snacks....well, on the way back BOOM! I trip on that shit. I hit my head on the corner of an end table (which is made of glass, which also breaks along with the two crytal figurines on top)

There was blood..and really mad parents...and blood, and an annoying pest of a little brother who just HAD to take a picture...

Over all just not a pretty picture.

you guys are killin me with these stories. i'm still pissed i posted under my man's name so i won't get the prop for it. i don't know why but stories where people hurt themselves crack me up so bad. i think i'm secretly sadistic or something. expecially when i see someone hurt themself on accident. i've pissed off so many people by just busting up when they're sitting there hurting. amazing i haven't had my ass kicked.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

THE REAL BOJANGLES!

hahahaha this post looks so silly...typos and all. I left my password saved in her computer. "except no substitutes. bojangles for god in 2003!" oh, and a stupid way to hurt yourself is to lock yourself in an old fridge like that girl from that one punky brewster episode.

I do dumb stuff in general... when I say dumb I mean like really stupid. My greatest feat in the past few weeks was climbing up the school bleachers which are about 10-12 feet up. Then i proceeded to get a bit of speed and jump over a 14 foot gap that is seperating the bleachers and the mats below. Mind you I previously had about 5 people tell me it was an impossible jump and that I couldnt make it. So the whole time I was climbing i didnt allow myself to think about it, but just told myself i could, because If i didnt i would have been screwed.

I made it.... and there was much rejoicing... yayyy

I was doing 90's along time ago in a skating rink, it was the usual circle/ little jam we had on the side of the actual rink on friday nites......................Actually i was just doing a handstand freeze that had me turning on one of my wrists........the other hand kinda pushed off and the arm that was holding up popped out of my shoulder.....and then wen i got myself back on the ground , my shoulder popped back in.

It was painful and nobody noticed that mid air injury. Everyone kept asking why i couldn't break and they thought i was pussying out. Fuckers.

other then that and skraping the shit out of my knees.........nothing.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

THE REAL BOJANGLES!

hahahaha this post looks so silly...typos and all. I left my password saved in her computer. "except no substitutes. bojangles for god in 2003!" oh, and a stupid way to hurt yourself is to lock yourself in an old fridge like that girl from that one punky brewster episode.

BAH! jesus christ! dude, i saw that one! her and that other girl were playing hide and seek and the girl gets inside the refrigerator and runs out of air!

Guest fr8lover

a little while back i made the mistake of going to the yard real drunk...vodka drinking all night. so its about 2 am and im stumbling through the ballast to get to the line on the far track before the mainline..i walk around, pee on various objects and catch a couple tags before i realize what the fuck im doing and decide to leave...as i hit the first ditch between lines i lose my feet and fall on my face...not just figuratively falling on my face, but the first things that connect with the ground are my knees, chest and face...i get up dazed and start running, cooincidentally across a 4 lane highway (i did look both ways) but the headlights in the distance turned out to be a cop who was pretty interested in why i was crossing a highway. i look at my buddy reach into the backseat real smooth and grab a hat and say "uhh i was looking for this" while he stares into my grizzled drunk bruised and bleeding face. he takes the bait and leaves and i wake up with double the knees a normal human should have....stupid me.

• 2 weeks later...

My accident was crazy.....nothing graffiti related-more like skateboarding---I did a backside ollie to tail and tried to revert it on a friend of mines' quarter pipe....no masinite...my wheel broke a hole in it and I bailed...put my hands out to catch myself and ended up shattering my right elbow...had* to have reconstructive surgery to get it back together...it sucked.It is still messed up...all crooked and shit. with 4 pins in it and an artificial joint.damn,skating was fun...I miss it.this was in '91.

edited.*

Archived