Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

if you could buy prostitutes anywhere..?

Me:

so im currently in the process of purchasing a prostitute and if you've known me the last 5-6 years you would know it would either be in Alaska or Montana. Well i found a prostitute in an awesome part of alaska

14xnr01.jpg

• Like 1

I recently met a friend of a friend who drill rigs in Madagascar and he really likes the whores there, so maybe Madagascar I guess ?

St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia.

This countries street pro capital, the smart girls bang between their toes so it's less noticeable, unless their John has a foot fetish. Most are just rank smackfiends though, my type of girl

brazil has a lot of he-shes and aids.

most countries who have a high gdp, import their prostitutes. meaning the ones in italy are from albania, the ones in sweden are from ukraine. the ones from brazil used to be men. catch my drift?

the more appropriate question might be, which country do you wish most of your whores are from. if that is so i would say spain.

Jesus, sorry about that professor

I want my concubines to have soft skin and smell of lavender. They will apply hot compresses to my pounding head and brew freshly picked coffee beans to cure this raging hangover.

Urgh

• Like 1

Toxoplasmosis - Brazilian Cat Piss = Sexual Aggression [/url]

"WHY YOU TALKING SHITS ON BRASIL, JOE ROGAN?"

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now