"They lyin"

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

''Police were unsure if the teens have been or could face a hate crime charge.''

I swear to fucking god man, reverse the paint jobs and the title would read ''Nazi KKK members attack innocent black teen and driver.''

Philly is lawless man, I hardly even go up to see the fellas anymore

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/special_packages/inquirer/136746563.html

INTERESTING STAT.

PHILLY DEATH TOLL=IRAQ DEATH TOLL

"Since 1988", that includes the late 80's and early 90's when the murder rates in Philly shat on the murder rates now.

Not to mention the Iraq war didn't start till 2003.

Like I said before... beware of propaganda.

DONT EVER STEP FOOT IN MY CITY AGAIN OR ILL KILL U MYSELF.

CUNT.

Ill let you know next time im in ''your'' city and we can have a showdown ole' west style you old faggot wigger.

"Since 1988", that includes the late 80's and early 90's when the murder rates in Philly shat on the murder rates now.

Not to mention the Iraq war didn't start till 2003.

Like I said before... beware of propaganda.

I never understood anyone's infatuation with crime rate.murder rate and why wiggers like to brag about how bad ''their'' city is, especially when they probably live in a county or suburb next to it anyway.

So some kids lumped up a cabbie and his passenger and that's shocking to you?

Seriously. Then again would you expect less from a grown man who wears a skirt?

y so serious cunt?

- the thread isn't promoting violence or bragging about city rates ect...

it's about informing some people on here who r cozy liberals and have no idea what inner-city life entails the reality of the matter...

-also i would never honor u with a western showdown. rather id prefer to be hands on {no homo} and feel the life sueezed out of your tortured soul as i looked into your eyes while u gasped for your last breaths.

As the idiot asshole bulldozes city hall just to spite skateboarders.

your thinking of john street, the former hot dog/roach coach vendor turned 2 term mayor.

" the brothaz and sistaz r runnin this city"

his famous quote...

yea, he's the one that shut down love and city hall, then reopened city hall for 1 day at the x-games just to generate money for his own pocket... trials and tribulations those days were....

-nutter, our current major, is actually a decent guy who tries.

y so serious cunt?

it's about informing some people on here who r cozy liberals and have no idea what inner-city life entails the reality of the matter...

-also i would never honor u with a western showdown. rather id prefer to be hands on {no homo} and feel the life sueezed out of your tortured soul as i looked into your eyes while u gasped for your last breaths.

You cant tell cause its the net, but im about as serious as The Onion when im on here.

And again, liberal or not no one cares about your bed bug, crime and crack filled shit hole you call home. Phillies good for one thing, a god damn sandwhich and thats about it.

Honor me huh? that whole stanza just screams mad homo.

Im not your ''partner'' or whatever you refer to your boyfriend as.

Youre twice my age, but I guarentee youd have quite a difficult time

pulling any of that shit off.

y so serious cunt?

You need a lot more /nohomos to save that post

Also tl;dr

Ill let you know next time im in ''your'' city and we can have a showdown ole' west style you old faggot wigger.

I never understood anyone's infatuation with crime rate.murder rate and why wiggers like to brag about how bad ''their'' city is, especially when they probably live in a county or suburb next to it anyway.

Seriously. Then again would you expect less from a grown man who wears a skirt?

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Ralph wears tight pants and smedium shirts.

• Like 1

Says the guy who posted a link to a story about some kids beating up a cabby like that's some end of the world shocking shit.

And have you ever left NEP? What do you know about "inner city life"?

your thinking of john street, the former hot dog/roach coach vendor turned 2 term mayor.

" the brothaz and sistaz r runnin this city"

his famous quote...

yea, he's the one that shut down love and city hall, then reopened city hall for 1 day at the x-games just to generate money for his own pocket... trials and tribulations those days were....

-nutter, our current major, is actually a decent guy who tries.

No, I'm talking about nut ass Nutter who just had city hall bulldozed the other day.

Nut ass Nutter who while in city council proposed the bill to shut down Love park.

Yes, Street was the mayor then.

Nutter is the mayor now.

He had Dilworth Plaza (city hall) bulldozed.

And Love Park is next on the slate.

And Nutter is and always has been a piece of shit.

i don't give a shit about either of you, but this might be the gayest thing i've ever read on 12oz.

tortured soul? the fuck are you? evanescence?

to quote archer, "wow, you're really not afraid to dump out your purse in the jungle are you?"

-12 pack, u r obv super umad about the mayor... i just don't see how u can compare street n nutter, but to each his own, and the bulldozing was a responce to occupy was'nt it? and ive lived in every section of philly except south west (SWP)to answer your question.

- fist, there was a no homo in there, n if thats the gayest thing u ever saw on 12oz, then your definition of gay must be radically different from the norm.

lugr, stop e-stalkin

i don't give a shit about either of you, but this might be the gayest thing i've ever read on 12oz.

tortured soul? the fuck are you? evanescence?

to quote archer, "wow, you're really not afraid to dump out your purse in the jungle are you?"

The feelings mutual fist, both about not giving a fuck and that being the gayest shit ive ever seen on the ounce.

And you said it perfect, as Iread it I was wondering what screamo band Ralph wrote poetry for

:lol:

And of course props for quoting Archer

-12 pack, u r obv super umad about the mayor... i just don't see how u can compare street n nutter, but to each his own, and the bulldozing was a responce to occupy was'nt it? and ive lived in every section of philly except south west (SWP)to answer your question.

- fist, there was a no homo in there, n if thats the gayest thing u ever saw on 12oz, then your definition of gay must be radically different from the norm.

lugr, stop e-stalkin

Nutter is worse than Street, and I was making the comparison when Nutter was just some nut ass council member following in Street's foot steps and road map to becoming Mayor by making a name for himself by being the most uptight piece of shit set out to ban everything that he can.

I predicted that he was gonna make a run for the mayors office years before he ever did.

And the bulldozing of City hall was on the slates since before the occupy movement, but had it been in response to that then that would have been even more of a douchebag move than it already is.