"They lyin"

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back to me when the users of 12oz contribute to the murder rate in their own city.

I don't get this whole "trying to be from the most crime ridden city" mentality. . . if I'm gonna lie, it's going to be that where I'm from is awesome and that I'm rich. I'm not gonna lie about being poor and living in come crime infested ghetto.

Get back to me when the users of 12oz contribute to the murder rate in their own city.

I don't get this whole "trying to be from the most crime ridden city" mentality. . . if I'm gonna lie, it's going to be that where I'm from is awesome and that I'm rich. I'm not gonna lie about being poor and living in come crime infested ghetto.

tumblr_lumtmyS1gT1r25662o1_400.gif

''Institutional Racism''

Yup that's the problem.

If by Institutional Racism you mean bitches that don't know how not to get pregnant, and an aversion to education, work ethic, and responsibility then id say you're on point.

And no one cares how many people get murdered in your shitty city, if it wasn't for the Cheese steaks Id probably never go back again.