Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RALPH LAUREN

"They lyin"

Based on population density, Philly is.

The article said Detroit/St. Louis/New Orleans were higher, but they are smaller cities.

• Like 1

Get back to me when the users of 12oz contribute to the murder rate in their own city.

I don't get this whole "trying to be from the most crime ridden city" mentality. . . if I'm gonna lie, it's going to be that where I'm from is awesome and that I'm rich. I'm not gonna lie about being poor and living in come crime infested ghetto.

Get back to me when the users of 12oz contribute to the murder rate in their own city.

I don't get this whole "trying to be from the most crime ridden city" mentality. . . if I'm gonna lie, it's going to be that where I'm from is awesome and that I'm rich. I'm not gonna lie about being poor and living in come crime infested ghetto.

tumblr_lumtmyS1gT1r25662o1_400.gif

''Institutional Racism''

Yup that's the problem.

If by Institutional Racism you mean bitches that don't know how not to get pregnant, and an aversion to education, work ethic, and responsibility then id say you're on point.

And no one cares how many people get murdered in your shitty city, if it wasn't for the Cheese steaks Id probably never go back again.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now