NYE 2012 What is Ya'll Doin'

MekA_OnES?

i know of a lot of things, and none of them sound great. there's a soul cover band and a reggae cover band that are both above average, but i don't really wanna deal with the crowd at bars.

i know of three house parties, but two of them will be boring married people/couples wearing sweaters and being all "adult contemporary hip-hop" and shit with their newspaper jobs and dogs in sweaters or whatever the fuck. all my friends that have been tamed by women, haha. getting old is weaknigguh.

oh, and the other house party is all my old friends... who are also all my ex-girlfriend's friends... so i don't really hang out with them much anymore bc i let her have everybody, and it depends whether or not i wanna deal with ex drama.

tl;dr - a bunch of shit that doesn't matter, probably.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heard way more gunshots in my neighborhood than I needed to. I swear it gets worse every year...I expected it in 2010 when I was living in Ghost Town but it sounded like Baghdad out there tonight. Hell, this isn't a bad part of town by my standards.

So I stayed indoors and drank more wine then had to deflect the advances of a rather drunk and frisky plus sized girl at 4 am. Looks like 2012 is off to a great start.

Happy new year.

Went to bumfuck nowhere to a 12 hour festival in the woods got free drugs had sex in the forest did more drugs and laughed at people having siezures and falling in mud, enjoyed my night had more sex and staggered home in a daze of skunk and covered in mud and girl goo.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience to end and start this bullshit with.

• Like 2

blackandwhitemanclapping.jpg ^

Basically commandeered my homies apartment and invited all my boys and a few chicas over, and throughout the night people would call me and the numbers would grow.

Drank way too much, wound up in bed with 2 beezys and ran the tabel tonight.

It was a pretty damn good start to the last year :lol:

• Like 1

Heard way more gunshots in my neighborhood than I needed to. I swear it gets worse every year...I expected it in 2010 when I was living in Ghost Town but it sounded like Baghdad out there tonight. Hell, this isn't a bad part of town by my standards.

So I stayed indoors and drank more wine then had to deflect the advances of a rather drunk and frisky plus sized girl at 4 am. Looks like 2012 is off to a great start.

Happy new year.

i stay in sobrante park, and it did sound pretty bad. and i coulda sworn i heard an air siren in the back ground. i recorded a few minutes after midnight, so the shooting kinda died down.