Yo Stan51...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"February 14th, Valentines Day. I’ve been in Venezuela for almost a month now. It was hot and humid and I haven’t let off since my last day in Montreal.

I finally found privacy. I took my dick out of my pants and jerked it like if there was no tomorrow, until I bursted like an active volcano on some Austin Powers shit.

If this shit offends you, then you’s a closed minded bitch and you need to step up your Mook Life game, ‘cuz you’re definitely not on my level of mookness."

stans a G

sent me a free krink.

If you see this stan thx again.

Tru stori! Stan sent out a batch of all the worst KRINK kolorz. thnx G

One time I googled some crazy shit that happened to me to see who else it had happened to. First link that came up was a mooklife article.

Also, funny how when Stan was brainstorming this on here everybody talked shit. LOL

Also, funny how when Stan was brainstorming this on here everybody talked shit. LOL

I don't remember this. It must have been one of those times when I was banned and found better things to occupy my time with.

I just assumed it had to be Stan because he's the only person I can think of who's ever used the word "mook" other than some neighborhood toy in Philly who actually writes Mook.