Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cribdeath

kws raggin legals

i've never been there and i didn't do anything. and i dare say i don't suck. i'm average, i'm not saying i'm above anything or anyone but don't diss me now without leaving a name. isn't what this whole thing is about anyhow???

[This message has been edited by uglyfe (edited 07-24-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Bare

I've been waiting to see that hopper for months! Dwel dude, good job. I hope to see you up at up, still working out the kinks.

Can I sit next to you on the ride up?

ITD and AOR in mtl wut wut.....get in touch with me lets plan something out maybe colours or a theme the heat is on niggas do it now!

blah blah,gossip gossip.no i dont know where the legal in woon is,im not from woon.and i dont have a car,and i dont know my way around,so fuck off and dont acuse and asume,we dont hide from toys

Originally posted by uselessuse:

BY THE WAY,WUT THE FUK DO U CALL THAT ON THAT HOPPER??NICE TRY

shut up the fuck up, youve never done a fr8 in your life you tried once and your pussy ass got slapped then went home crying to mommy, and dont front like didnt do it, you amited to me last night that you dissed our wall you fuckhead

wow.. kws get a new fucking spot, thats clearly our spot, and you just show up with like 8 kids and do a production on every wall. fuck that shit... you know your gonna get dissed down there, so don't paint there. one love ITD baby pa!

Guest rodeojones

wow...use is dissing dwels wholecar....have you ever done a wholecar...or tried???...its alot harder then you think guy...if you guys are gonna start shit talking then lets battle....dont fuck around...itdemons

Guest hipnos

i'm not the sharpest lightbulb in the sandbox, but i'd say thems fightin words!

Guest TaskYvTkws
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

Originally posted by TaskYvTkws:

who dissed who on this one...was it at the wall by some chance??. if it is that shit was fuked up of them to do.

edit the name of the town out of there dickfuck... for the sake of the spot, dont be stupid. nobody got dissed in mass. sure that got gone over, but it got burned/produced over...

i was talking about when aves got dissed by kalm ..i had no hard feeling about my stuff getting gone over...that was a scrap wall and you guys rocked a nice production over it..it wasn't worth just having my piece saved for a whole fucked up wall..i understand. it's cool..but anyways...i was just sayin kalm and all them ik kids need to learn there lesson.

[This message has been edited by TaskYvTkws (edited 07-24-2001).]

use u silly toy what do i call that on a hopper a fr8 how many u got like 3 and there all dissed cuz u cant stay outa peoples yards dont front u dissed and didnt leave a name toyed out DWEL KWS CREW 2001

Guest TaskYvTkws
Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

but would you leave a diss with a name and the can you did it with with an arrow pointing to the can.... now that was one of the funniest things id ever seen.. too bad it was an ill piece getting dissed

who dissed who on this one...was it at the wall by some chance??. if it is that shit was fuked up of them to do.

[This message has been edited by TaskYvTkws (edited 07-24-2001).]

YO,I DUNNO WHERE YER LEGAL IS,I ONLY KNOW OF 4WALLS,HONESTLY,I HAD AND HAVE NO REASON TO DIS YER LEGAL.AND THE FR8?I DONT LIKE IT,THAts my right to express critisism,sum people have opinions,we gotta talk

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by TaskYvTkws:

who dissed who on this one...was it at the stoneham wall by some chance??. if it is that shit was fuked up of them to do.

edit the name of the town out of there dickfuck... for the sake of the spot, dont be stupid. nobody got dissed in mass. sure that got gone over, but it got burned/produced over...