Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Newer Bigger Better

i thougt mcdinalds only had commercials for blacks here because of oakland

Come guy. . . white people eat Chipotle, black people eat McDonald's. The ad is 100% on point. . . not to mention that two thirds of the white kids here think they're black, so it's a win/win for McDonald's.

I was chilling with some of my dark friends the other day and one of them pointed out that every single McDonald's commercial is filled with minorities, blacks specifically.

They were complaining, but I pointed out how clever it was. Not only can the corporation not be accused of prejudice in their commercials and picture they paint of their employee demographic, but it's startlingly accurate and reaches the correct audience.

I didn't say it like that though, it was more like "come on man blacks love McDonald's and you know it. You got it on the way over here."

Come guy. . . white people eat Chipotle, black people eat McDonald's. The ad is 100% on point. . . not to mention that two thirds of the white kids here think they're black, so it's a win/win for McDonald's.

vlcsnap-41525%25255B3%25255D.png

called us BLACKS? AWESOME!

• Like 1

you have dark friends?

negged.

Of course I do. You need to keep a few around; you can pretty much act with impunity and never get blamed for anything illegal that you've done.

i say stuff like, "i'm not racist i have tons of non-white friends."

but i don't.

maybe like 5. a jew, a few mexicans and one black.

I was chilling with some of my dark friends the other day and one of them pointed out that every single McDonald's commercial is filled with minorities, blacks specifically.

."

This. Me and my lady were laughing about this just the other day...

WHAT IS 365BLACK?

At McDonald's®, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year — not just during Black History Month. That's the idea behind 365Black.com. It's a place where you can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's.

home_photo.jpg

Like the unique African Baobab tree, which nourishes its community with its leaves and fruit, McDonald's has branched out to the African-American community nourishing it with valuable programs and opportunities.

http://www.365black.com/365black/whatis.jsp

:confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now