Rest in Power AOR HD

Guest quit swellin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

R.I.P. AOR...aka matt..

Wow, what can i say?? This was a total blow to me...I wish I would have known before sunday evening...I would have stayed in DC...Ive known Matt since 1997. I met him through a good friend who went to school with him...we did everything togeather for those next two years...Matt was never the kid to back down from anything...the most balls out writer, and friend i ever had. We did some crazy stuff togeather. Matt was always chill, and it took him a good amount to get him angry. He was forever down for some mischief making. I remember getting caught one night skating in the hayfield school grounds, the cops thought we were a gang..all 3 of us, and sent in the helicopter with the spot light and they lined us up and everything, they even took out cigarettes away from us..we rode off and all matt could say was how cool was that?? I remember him goin out with this girl tracy, i think her name was, and how much that cat cared for her...though she wasnt the best for him, I backed him because i knew he cared. Matt helped me get the girl of my dreams..the girl whom i will forever love, and everytime i see her now, i think of him. REmember seven eleven?? We used to go up there all the time and yell at the lady working there and run around acting retarded..I remember me, you, chris and chris up infront of everyone at the lake, with the band in the background, just singing as loud as we could to sweet child of mine...The weekends where we had to drive chris's moms minivan cause we didnt have gas money or a car. I remember the time we went camping and built a fire and set up camp and then realized that we didnt have enough firewood. Chris and Chris went back to buy some more and me and matt sat there until it burned out..It was pitch black, in the middle of Pennslyvania, matt has 2 matches...we light both pairs of our socks and matts undershirt and put them on a stick, to see. When they came back empty handed, we used one of their socks to make our way back up the side of the valley and to the car...i will always remember that summer...painting the trains in pa..goin swimmin in the lake..the time that you and chris convinced me that manatees eat rocks..so many fun times..I had been with you in that yard before so many times man...we knew that place like we were born and raised there..its hard to believe something like that would happen there...I was supposed to be there with you bro, i should have not packed my stuff but gone with you. How could this happen man? You touched my life in so many different ways...i dont think ill anyone could ever understand...I believe even though your no longer with us, your in a better place, cant help but feel youve been watchin over me sometimes...i miss you bro..i dont think i have ever cried so hard as when i heard you were gone..

Im really at a loss for words...matt was an awesome friend..I will never forget you matt..ever..

Matt Eckert (Aor)

HD, WAK, ECG (for those who remember the old days)..

And finally Hi MOM!....i cant help but laugh everytime i see that..

Rest In Peace bro...we will be reunited in time..

Be careful out there guys, we have lost many loved this year...

Aeso/Rest...ECG! For life..

http://justdcandva.0catch.com/aesoaorjel.gif'>

Rember this night? When i fell in the ditch, flat on my face?? Ha...jel i konw you do...good memories..

http://www.justdcandva.0catch.com/aor.gif'>

back flick, sorry..

http://www.justdcandva.0catch.com/aorski.gif'>

http://www.justdcandva.0catch.com/aor1.gif'>

http://www.justdcandva.0catch.com/aorsk.gif'>

http://www.geocities.com/edrunklife/erms.GIF'>

Just some stuff off his site...

I wish i was home i have alot of flicks there...ill try and find some more..

For Those Who Want To Attend

I have had alot of people trying to get in touch with me about Matts funeral information so here it is.

Jefferson Funeral Chapel

5755 Castlewellan Dr.

Alexandria VA (Just south of the intersection of south van dorn street and franconia Rd.)

Wednesday, January 16th from 7pm-9pm.

Funeral Services will be the following day (Thursday at 12 noon)

at The Catholic Church of the Nativity, 6400 Nativity Ln, Burke VA 22015

In Lieu of flowers, Contributions can be made to a scholarship fund to be established in Matts name at Mount Vernon High School.

It would be great to have a good turnout for this. The HD crew will also be doing a wall for him sometime in the very near future. If you knew matt and wanna get down on it then drop me an email. It is our job to make sure matt is not forgotten. Thank you.

cynehd

i don't really know what to say about this. I met matt what seems like forever ago at a skatepark. I've seen him a couple times since and I always seemed to run into him in wierd ass places. I heard about this last night and couldn't believe it. Some of the other recent deaths have surprised me to say the least...but it's definitely different when you knew them. Anyways, always remembered, rest in peace.

Guest TheDictator

i apoligize to mr and mrs eckert and his sisters with my deepest concerns!

much respect

keep it reAlinski in heavan dawg...

R.I.P. whAORe!!!!

~Like any other kind of love, friendship can be lost within our lives due to neglect or anger or, sometimes, simply circumstances. However it is lost, we often lose a part of ourselves that can never quite be recovered....

I miss you kid..

We had some wild times..

Always thinking of you.

R.I.P. "Erms"

Jel, get ahold of me kid, we need to talk about some stuff, im still in oh, and am doing my best to get home for the funeral...heard you called the house, hit me up on aim or leave a number, i wanna talk with you for a bit.

Guest TheDictator

anyone who missed the viewing last night i just wanted to say that it was very nice! they had one of his drawings out and aor wrote next to his piece "this is for all the tears that have been cried"after the veiwing we went to the spot were he was killed and said some last words poured a fourty out on the tracks for him and drank some are selfs just remanising about when he was around i wish so much he could have been there with us and i am sure in sprit he was i know he would have loved the way we went up there to pay are respects on the tracks i will never forget you rest in peace!