Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kalashnikov

Incest High School

Parents aren't even blindfolded...if that's not a signal to move the fuck out as soon as you hit 18, I don't know what is

Parents aren't even blindfolded...if that's not a signal to move the fuck out as soon as you hit 18, I don't know what is

Thats what the fuck im sayin...like how are that many parents perfectly ok with french kissing their kids? One of em was even rolling on the fuckin floor with her son groping him up and shit.

Scust. I dont think any normal parents would willingly do that shit.

I didn't watch the video...was this something the staff at the school arranged or other students?

I would of punched my mother in her fucking face if she agreed to that shit, which she wouldn't, because she's not some fucking incestuous weirdo.

Holy fucking creepy

Why is the school allowing this type of sick behavior? Most schools won't let kids bring cupcakes on their birthday, and these guys are doing fucked up shit right here... what is wrong with the world?

WORLD STAR fuckd up not getting to this one first.

OH FUK THAT THIS FUKBOI SHIT IDA HUMP MADUKES AASS TO THE FLOR WHITE NIGGAS DONT HAVE IT

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now