***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

To be honest, I think Ferris is more of a stat guy than me. I'm quick to look things up, but rarely get into any of the sabermetric stuff and generally can't remember anything off the top of my head.

I wish i had some actual baseball news to post, but this is that terrible part of the offseason where activity grinds to a crawl and everyone wishes spring training would start already.

Edit: I lied. I have this about Alexi Casilla in the Dominican Winter League because it made me laugh. Lets hope he can carry a little bit of that over to this season.

"Casilla hit .336 with an .831 OPS during 31 regular-season games for Gigantes del Cibao, before hitting .397 with a .946 OPS in 17 playoff games.

"I'm tired of getting hits, bro," Casilla joked. "Oh my God. I was getting on base too much.""

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phillies getting some field work done...let me in on this fantasy league!

Gonna be another week or so before leagues open up for creation. We'll also need to hash out some of the details. So far, this is who we have:

1. Chupa

2. Ralph

3. Brewster

4. Ferris

5. ICB

6. Cus

7. Bed framed

We'll want to try to keep an even number, so 1 or 3 more people would be ideal.

Dude you must have a man crush or something

and im beginning to think that your screename is codename for your mouthpussy to attract the other gheyz.

You follow me around more than my shadow, he actually just called and said to fuck off he wants to keep his job.

Keep your homo fantasies and umadness to yourself.

what did I even do to make you butthurt again? /nh

Granted, I've never played, but I assume you could put as much or as little time into it as you wanted. Realistically, you could just slot the same lineup and pitchers each week and leave it be (barring injuries), or at the opposite end of the spectrum, you could be doing constant swaps and researching all of your players' match ups every single day.

Also, hilarious analogy.

damn they let you just rome around in Arlington or did you know someone? you need important friends to get that privilege in Fenway! thats great you got to do that with your son...

on a Texas side note i heard last night before bed that Hamilton was drunk in public and now this morning it would probably be the biggest sports story if Manning wasnt trolling everyone and the superbowl wasnt going on.

for Hamilton to be doing that in DFW and not giving a fuck who saw him or said shit is a pretty big deal, he slipped once in 09 so im hoping its just one of those types of deals...