***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you don't actually know that Pablo Sandoval was named the World Series Most Valuable Player (MVP).

Oh and RALPHS, you need to go ahead and eat your words from 2010....what was it again? One trick pony blah blah blah. #GTFO

Thnx for the congrads tho...glad to see you coming round and becoming a Giants fan. Panda hat in the mail for u my friend, u will be the first kid on your block to have one!

CHI-SOX re-sign Jakey Peavey, 2 years @ 29mil (A little surprised) Pick up the option on Floyd:(

Decline Youklis, and Brett Meyers(Thank fucking god) but who the fuck's playing 3rd??

I pray not Morel.

Sox need to be seriously scouting a new big-time catching prospect.

My boy AJ is on the market. Sad day.

Yeah, because Frisco is the only place shit like that has ever happened. How could they have even been prepared for such an unheard of display after a professional sports team championship victory. Furthermore, how the fuck is a goddamned muni bus going to cost a fucking million bucks? How the fuck they got money for fancy million dollar buses but nothing for pothole repair?