***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

To be honest I use to that big of a fan to look at the farm system but being a football nut since my NFL team actual wins and wants to win I couldnt tell you.

There are prospects and we just aquired a AAA pitcher who seems like he could be in our 5 in a yera or so but the bum that came with him and what we traded for him would make you shake your head.

Honestly other than the Tigers it seems like every team in the ALC could care less win,lose, or draw.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about those failing phillies and that dream team of eagles?

Id never be offended by a man that wears a skirt and claims its tradition Ralph.

Youre as shitty as youre pathetic city, where all you ahve to brag about is the murder rate.

Sorry I like teams that win old man

:lol:

Do you guys have a fucking bromance going on?

12oz is full of pussies who wont strike first but love to pile on afterwards.

and we had a dismal season last year but before that we went to the playoffs at least

every other year, won the world series in 05 and although they won in 08 they lost the next year.

The eagles have never won a fucking Superbowl, the Ravens have one and are on their way to their second.

The bulls have won 3x as many finals as the 76s.

So go fuck yourself

Guess whose back, back again, Eastwood back, tell your only friend.

Guess whose back

Guess whose back

Guess whose back

Guess whose back

I know I had nothing to do with any of my team's accomplishments other than paying their salary. There isnt enough umadness in me to post a Cam pic.

Just always thought it was funny how nurgas come out of the woodwork when someones already arguing with several other people. Its cool though, I imagine that most people on here wouldn't fight their own fights either.

Its beisbol, nothing to get worked up about believe me.

I dont know why people watch anymore really, the God damn Yankees have more WS than the next 2-9 of the top ten combined.

How about those failing phillies and that dream team of eagles?

Id never be offended by a man that wears a skirt and claims its tradition Ralph.

Youre as shitty as youre pathetic city, where all you ahve to brag about is the murder rate.

Sorry I like teams that win old man

:lol:

yea id have to say your completely correct...

did ozzie touch you in your poo poo spot? (is that y he fled town?)

it's ok, there's help for you out there eastwood, don't give up on us we love you.

Well atleast you can co-sign me on being correc.

Nah im not even in Chi town, hed have to go out of his way,

and although I love latinas, same doesnt go for chicos.

I dont need help, the Sox do though ill agree to that.

and the loves mutual old man. /nh

i tried to follow the cute troll theme argument but i lost interest

so you hate baseball but you have a "team"... that seems to be ingenue at best...

either way carry on as i cheer you all from the sideline! being i have nothing else to cheer about in the off season thus far...

Jorge Posada will announce his retirement within the next two weeks, a source tells Sweeny Murti of WFAN (via Twitter). Previously, it was reported that Posada wanted to continue playing in 2012 if he could find the right situation.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/01/jorge-posada-to-retire.html

I'm not a yankees fan at all, and I don't really give a shit about whether Posada retires or not, but it's still better than arguing about pointless shit.

i tried to follow the cute troll theme argument but i lost interest

so you hate baseball but you have a "team"... that seems to be ingenue at best...

either way carry on as i cheer you all from the sideline! being i have nothing else to cheer about in the off season thus far...

tumblr_l0z86xeas01qbcd8xo1_500.jpg

EASTWOOD, I GIVE NO MERIT TO YOUR THOUGHTS, AND TO THINK U THOUGHT I WAS ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS IN SAYING YOU ARE COMPLETELY CORRECT, JUST SHOWS ME WHERE U R MENTALLY. SEEK HELP MY FREIND SEEK HELP.

You guys need to just get a room and fucking blow each other.

Ralph youre and old faggot on a graffiti website, you obviously have no life.

IHU youre also a fucking faggot who likes the biggest disgrace of a football team there is.

I can detect sarcasm Ralph, im not fucking 100. You need to grow up fool, youre just sad.

Dont you have kids or something? Im sure even you could find a hideous beats that would birth youre ugly ass skirt wearing kids.

This thread and its inhabitants are as boring and gay as beisbol is.

Barrajas is out which fine by me.

Broxton as well, I'm hoping they know something others don't and we should still be good in the bullpen anyways.

Jamey Carroll, not so sure about letting go of him though. Players like him can be real hard to find.

Of course we got Kemp back, still waiting on Kershaw and the rest of the pick ups I need to go through and see what's what.

Not so sure about keeping Rivera and we need to keep Either.

Signing Harang and Capuano should help out your pitching staff, though you are losing Kuroda. And yeah, I'm looking forward to Jamey Carroll on the Twins, though we'll have to see how he holds up as an every day shortstop. He's a guaranteed upgrade over all of the garbage we had at short this past season though.

Yankees making some moves.

The Mariners needed hitting, the Yankees needed pitching. The two teams addressed each other's needs in a blockbuster trade of young stars, as right-handers Michael Pineda and Jose Campos will go to the Bronx in exchange for catcher/DH Jesus Montero and righty Hector Noesi.

The Yankees have agreed to a one-year contract with Hiroki Kuroda, pending a physical, tweets Jack Curry of the YES Network (Twitter link). The deal will pay Kuroda $10MM, tweets ESPN's Buster Olney.