BREAKING NEWS! THE ONION IS THE FIFTH ELEMENT!

the.crooked

Totally thread worthy:

Shitty Graffiti Artist Captures 19 Yearold's Heart

Shitty_Graffiti_Clickthrough-635.jpg

"CLAREMONT, CA—From the moment she first laid eyes on his clumsy, haphazardly sprayed graffiti tag, Pomona College sophomore Jessica Tisselo has been completely enamored with 24-year-old shitty street artist Adam Zane, the love-struck Tisselo told reporters Thursday.

"Adam is so hot," gushed Tisselo, 19, who six months ago would never have imagined she'd be dating an avid graffiti painter with absolutely no grasp of light or perspective. "Everything about his art is just so fascinating—from his sloppy stencil work, to his total lack of compositional understanding, to the places where he paints, which are completely obscured from view because he's a huge coward and is terrified of getting caught."

"And if that weren't sexy enough, he's also probably one of the worst DJs I've heard in my life," she continued. "I've never been so in love!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.