The Art Where Dreams Come True (my site's up)

Sonik3000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

sonik your stuff makes me smile ear to ear when i see it...every single piece. the places youve painted are truly inspiring, as well. youre doing everyone a service by putting all your stuff back online...keep it up!

Guest Pilau Hands

i've been looking at the site ever since i got the email broham

excellent things in the works

can't wait to see the odyssey

get crunk

i'll save all the sensical stuff for e-mail.

you give people the strength to be cocky

tally ho

Guest 5th wheel

thats some nice stuff....very creative....but do people like ever jack those signs? you should do some on metal and like weld em to freights....you into the streakin business at all?....anyways..like it alot

Guest furious pete

you made a site all about yourself? i've never seen anything so conceited that was related to graffiti, well i probably have but i cant think of anything right now. this is "shameless self promotion" at its best. your crew or you and your friends is different but youself? it kind of makes me sick but, i'll check it out anyway.

hahahahaha

the thing about ur site is that the graff sections are the weakest part , the signs are really dope , the outdoor shit is sikk , same with indoor , the tales/trails was cool too , but i thought ur pieces kinda sucked , i liked ones from 96 / 97 far better than ones from 2OO1 ...........?!?!

but who cares what i think , right.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived