OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice flicks from last nights kings game.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to asthma al again.

as for the (fake) marriage proposal, i was expecting grant napear to say "and if you don't like that, then you don't like NBA basketball!" when she walked off.

photo-7.jpg

beat up on detroit by 23, 1st in the atlantic, 4-2, it's early, but we have the knicks on the 11th, lookin forward to that, this team is cohesive, difference is beating a winnless team like detroit by 4 or 6, shows one thing, a 23 point whipping shows another, hawes is playing outta his mind, very curious to see how he lines up against a big center...

highlight of game was a couple minutes into the 2nd quarter jrue got a steal in mid-court and as he stole it in one motion did a spin move around the defender and coasted in untouched for a dunk...

photo-8.jpg

end of game, nocioni at the line, he only gets minutes if we have a huge lead, a lavoy allen chant broke out in the 4th which was kool, he's one of our two rookies, a temple product...

photo1-6.jpg

does your arena serve pounders?

photo2-6.jpg

end of game, we were on 98 a the BIG MAC chant broke out, if the 76ers hit 100 your stub is good for a free big mac the next day... J I M M E R purple tees also...

photo3-4.jpg

can u spot big black money? with the afro, he's at every game and usually leads the crowd shirtless, all 600lbs of him...

photo5-2.jpg

coach collins.

photo5-1.jpg

zumoff who i hate, and local drexel product maliq rose in his 1st year, i like him, he won some chips in san ant...

photo1-5.jpg

iggy, bottom left dude caught starin...

photo3-3.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

tip off

Tight pics, pounders? We got tall can is that's what you ment never heard that other term..after the first we went downhill iguadala and hawes where beastin..you guys got a lot of empty seats like the kings but you guys are better I'm suprise most people haven't jumped on them since philly has a lot of good sport teams..phillies,flyers & eagles.

SIXERS HAVE BEEN THE BASTARD CHILD SINCE I BEEN ALIVE...

it's just the way it is...

turner and brand went for double doubles...

they play real well as a team, but to be fair, many of the teams we beat were missing key players and some were not that good to begin with, true test against the knicks tonight. but it is our 3rd game in a row and away... id really like to be 8-2, but... we have been crushing these teams it's not like were winning by 4 points, ect...

tim legler and the nba guys are hatin over the number 1 rank on espn its funny.

dope flicks ralph.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RALPH LAUREN again.

yeah, going into the kings/76ers game, i was pretty sure we would lose (their record speaks for itself), but i didn't think it was going to be this big of a blow out...picked my girl up at halftime and we were down 10, by the time we drove to the bar (some straight redneck bar that she chose outside of the city) it was halfway through the 3rd and we were down by about 20....by the time we were down by 30, everybody was pretty much talking shit about the kings...even the bartender mentioned how much she thinks they suck...i wonder if it wouldve been less of a blow out of marcus thornton was playing...probably not...but congrats to philly...besides the new years eve game, this was by far our worst game of the season....on to the T-DOT.