OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

surprisingly iv been watching a game here n there since catching that lakers/bulls xmas opener.

i thought it was a good game, and by game i mean last 2 minutes.

crazy how basketball translates so well in 10 second highlight reel sportscenter packaging, yet shamefully those same 10 seconds only make up an otherwise dismal and utterly irrelevent pre-maining 47:50 mins of useless dribble.

cuban-dodgers.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, im glad the kings were able to get a win WITHOUT demarcus.

he's immature as fuck..his rookie year, him and the coach got into it, then him and donte green almost got into a fight, he got into it with one of the other kings coaches and there was the whole "choking" at the free throw line gesture.

i was worried more about getting ron artest after the pistons/pacers brawl...but demarcus is worse than worldpeace.

i wonder who we can get for cousins?

yeah, im glad the kings were able to get a win WITHOUT demarcus.

he's immature as fuck..his rookie year, him and the coach got into it, then him and donte green almost got into a fight, he got into it with one of the other kings coaches and there was the whole "choking" at the free throw line gesture.

i was worried more about getting ron artest after the pistons/pacers brawl...but demarcus is worse than worldpeace.

i wonder who we can get for cousins?

remember when trades first started getting demanded? it was by elite players who could get away with it.... i don't think cuzz falls into that category just yet. he is an unproven, unpolished talent, that could have an upside. so was quamme brown....

• Like 1

Exactly what I was bout to say fool is in his 2nd year and he wants to be traded, stfu and play ball..me personally like dude and would want him to stay and build some trio with thornton & evans..I'm. Glad westphal send his ass home..no tolerance for shit like that. Dude can be a great player that will all be up to him..anyways

Glad we finally got a win needed that shit real talk..evans and thornton went off..

agreed, he definitely has some hop in his step... playing motivated/healthy he can be better then howard, i think his skill set is better, and he is taller/bigger...

im going to a meet and greet with the 76ers 2marro for season ticket holders, should b dope, open top shelf bar, catered food, and a small crowd...

also, hitting the opener friday vs detroit.

Apparently. The reporter asked "are you glad Magic's back..." if that was the game Magic actually returned, then I was at that game. I remember it was against the Bulls, and the Bulls won easily (back when they had Rodman). But I was way up in the nosebleeds.

for some reason i thought pac would be a warriors fan...lol.

i remember when rodman played for the bulls...i was actually watching the game where he kicked the camera man in the nuts live on tv....back then there was a chicago channel that was nation-wide and i used to catch all the bulls games on it (unless the kings were playing)