OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as protestor's article infers, I wouldn't at all put it past Stern and co. to have tampered with the amnesty process, guaranteeing the Clippers wound up with Chauncey. It was the only way to get themto include Gordon in their Paul package, which was the only way for Stern to be able to plead a case that he was acting in New Orlean's best interest, simply trying to find them a better deal.

Fucking Christ, I wish Stern was dead

As a basketball fan, I'm clearly excited about seeing Chris Paul throws alley oops to Blake, but nothing will ever help me get over the hurt of having him ripped away from the Lakers, in such a blatant act of Communism and collusion. I hope David Stern dies in a horrific car accident, fucking piece of shit

Yeah that was pure bullshit. The deal was basically done - I heard something about other teams complaining. They can just do that?

who seen that nets/knicks game..LOL @ that fool Kris Humphries..

so far I'm liking what I am seeing from the Kings alot Jimmer can shoot but needs alot of work on D, lil Isaiah reminds me of a muggsy bogues short lil fool hes okay still needs work..sucks bout Hayes..and hickson been pretty good so far..starting five Evans,Thornton,hickson,Salmons & Cousins....ill take it.

FUCK YEAH BASKETBALLS BACK!!!

yawn.

nba_empty_arena.jpg

so far I'm liking what I am seeing from the Kings alot Jimmer can shoot but needs alot of work on D, lil Isaiah reminds me of a muggsy bogues short lil fool hes okay still needs work..sucks bout Hayes..and hickson been pretty good so far..starting five Evans,Thornton,hickson,Salmons & Cousins....ill take it.

yeah, i think jimmer will get better as he gets more games under his belt...i went to the scrimmage and hes got potential. as for isiah, me and my girl both thought that he reminded us of spudd webb or tyus edney...which is a good thing cause i liked both of them as point guards back in the days...im glad chuck hayes is back..im also looking forward to watching marcus thornton this season...he seems like a good clutch player....guess we'll see how well they play against the lakers on monday.

i like the shift of power finally.

even after a failed lockout, it's looking like some small market teams are on the rise.

the whole lakers celtics thing, u can stick a fork in it...

the kings and the clippers, as well as okc, portland, and memphis...

this rookie class and second year class is killer to, seems like allot of great young talent now...