OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade is a dirty mother fucker..

i like that series so far between the sixers & Celtics, i like the Celtics but im riding with philly just cause they they underdogs..

that Lakers/Thunder game..thats the only win the Lakers will get..seemed like like some of them fouls toward the end were hella bootsie..thought Thunder fucked up toward the end when they had Fisher on Kobe..complete mis-match..anyway think some one else said it too..game 5 OKC.

That was an exciting game.

I don't like the fact they have to play back-to-back. But Staples Center is stocked full on the schedule. Clippers, Kings, and Lakers all in the playoffs playing at the same time.

I said it would be OKC & Miami in the Finals, but now with Bosh out Miami might not get passed the Pacers.

That was an exciting game.

I don't like the fact they have to play back-to-back. But Staples Center is stocked full on the schedule. Clippers, Kings, and Lakers all in the playoffs playing at the same time.

I said it would be OKC & Miami in the Finals, but now with Bosh out Miami might not get passed the Pacers.

someone tweeted that Staples Center is cursed..Kings sucked all the wins outta that place..thought it was pretty funny..

next series is gonna be a good one..Parker vs Westbrook, shit finna be wild.

Regardless whoever comes out the west will win the championship.

and im still sticking to what i said about DURANT WILL WIN MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAN LEBRON.

spurs win chip, said it looooooooooooooong time ago, and i will dig it up when it happens.

celts-76ers game 5 was a heartbreaker.

one highlight was EB crossin the shit outta KG on the left side, KG getting burnt and then reaching his left leg out and tripping EB intentionally. dude is dirty/grimy...

but the celts won and played much better, and thats that.

spurs in 6 against OKC.

i HOPE the pacers win!!!!!!!!!!