OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said it did... I was just curious as how an Australian picks up basketball is all.

It's quarter to five in the morning here, so I'll bore you.

From my Dad. He still has his letterman jacket that some college scouts gave him a looooong time ago. I've been playing ball since I was 7. It USED to be a really big sport here, but since TV stopped airing it and the national league fell into unprofitable mode , it's become a bit of a struggle to get people interested.

Anyway.

Spurs really did just brush Utah aside, huh? Highest scorer with 17, Ginobli. The bench got it done, outscored the starters by nearly 30 points. Look out!

"SILBA" HOW U FUCKIN LIKE ME NOW? GOOD GAME HANDSHAKE FOLLOWED BY A GIANT FUCK U!

photo2-11.jpg

SCALABRINI THE ULTIMATE NBA CHEERLEADER, I WAS FIVE ROWS BEHIND THE BULLS YELLING AT NOAH THE WHOLE GAME, DUDE WAS BLOWING ME KISSES WHEN THE BULLS HAD THE LEAD, WHAT A FAGGOT...

photo3-9.jpg

BIG TRAMPOLINE DUNK.

photo1-11.jpg

EB...

photo5-5.jpg

POSTGAME GIANT HEADS

photo3-8.jpg

photo4-6.jpg

THIS YELLO WAS WILD, FROM SF TOSSING BOWLS WITH HER FEET ONTO HER HEAD.

photo1-10.jpg

ED PICKNEY IN THE BLACK SUIT DID 76ERS BROADCASTING TWO YEARS AGO, GLAD WE FIRED HIM

photo2-10.jpg

CHERYL MILLER, SCORED 105 IN A HIGH SCHOOL GAME, ID HIT IT BASED ON THAT.

photo5-4.jpg

HALFTIME

photo4-7.jpg

76ERS WIN! ONLY 5TH TIME IN NBA HISTORY AN 8 HAS KNOCKED OFF A 1, TALK INJURIES ALL U WANT, BUT U WOULDA BEEN TALKIN BIG IF U WON, IGGY SEALING IT, GO HOME, GO THE FUCK HOME BULLS.

• Like 1

celts sixers is gonna b tuff.

but its a classic matchup with history.

celts r prob makin their last run 2gether and they r focused and playing well.

what helped the sixers was taking 1 of the 1st two away, if we can do that then theres a shot.

doc rivers doug collins matchup is good two.

last nt boozers mom and hamiltons mom were right behind me the whole nite. hamiltons mom was a class act, i told her tht her son is one of the best ever running off screen with a spot up jumper and that spending his youth with jordan in washington helped him a lot. boozers mom was a cunt, i told her 95% of duke products are busts and not to blame herself, since she was classless... i rally towel wipped her outta the building after iggy sealed it.

no lie.

oh and for the final time, fuck that faggot NOAH, what a nobody

I LOST RESPECT FOR BYNUM WHEN HE NEEDED TO BE FED WITH A WARM BOTTLE ALL SEASON LAST YEAR AND NEARLY ENDED JJ BERRERAS CAREER ON SOME STR8 RACIST SHIT. ALL THAT ASIDE IF HE FOCUSES HE HAS THE ABILTY TO BE DOMINANT. IN THE NBA U CAN RARELY JUDGE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THEIR GAME BECAUSE ITS A LEAGUE FILLED WITH CLASSLESS CONERBOYS... IN THE END WHEN HES FOCUSED BYNUM HAS GAME.

Nuggets gotta keep they heads up..they atleast forced a game 7 and seem like they got something in Mcgee dumbass & Lawson..

called it from the start it was be tough guarding Gasol & Bynum..them fools showed up last game & World peace dumbass played a good game since coming back from his suspension..

one last that again...that fool be crackn me up in that interview after the game..said some shit like

"i rep my hood..queens bridge, whats really good" LMFAO