OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i been sayin all season in here spurs are a sleeper. ill say it again, they continue to rest players and stay healthy and i see them winning the west, i think the experience and ability to override the pace of the game will beat okc...

sixers picked a hell of a time to fall outta the lead for the atlantic, held all season and now with 15 games left it's a dogfight between us and boston. if any1 BETS in here, the sixers lost the division lead and the game to of all people the wizards last night bad by 20 points... not the point spread but take them on a straight bet o buy points tonight. they will beat the hawks.

met some player/personnel the other night, got a ton of pictures, but ill only post a few, great time, ownership was very receptive to ideas and players were very humble...

photo2-9.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

ralph lauren wearing ralph lauren...hahaha awesome pictures!

raptors just disappointment after disappointment -.- and i don't even want to talk about the leafs....i think i'm gonna have to start watching baseball so i can actually see a toronto team win...

lol^^

two things..

1. Dwight Howards need to stop being a bitch, seriously..going up to management telling em to fire vangundy.. losing respect for that dude.

2. Bynum is a bitch..fool needs to shut the fuck up and play ball..fool has no clout to try to act like hes running shit telling everyone bout how he would shoot another 3 if he wanted too...or when they where in huddle and he was doing his "zen" shit that phil taught em...GTFO fucking clown fool..only fool on that team that can act however the fuck he wants is Kobe..period. fool needs to shut the fuck up and play..

pretty pathetic of both ownerships in Orlando & Lakers to let these fags do what they want..

2. Bynum is a bitch..fool needs to shut the fuck up and play ball..fool has no clout to try to act like hes running shit telling everyone bout how he would shoot another 3 if he wanted too...or when they where in huddle and he was doing his "zen" shit that phil taught em...GTFO fucking clown fool..only fool on that team that can act however the fuck he wants is Kobe..period. fool needs to shut the fuck up and play..

That's probably why he got benched a game, he killed it against the clippers last night. Dude is a beast, he just needs to play his role and do work down low.

it's the "cool thing" to defy a coach...

bynum would be a corner boy in compton if an orange ball didn't exist.

and howard a trust fund kid...

bynum showed his true side last year in the playoffs hacking to injure... it was cowardly and pathetic, now he want to "act out" this season, spare me, dudes a clown...

howard is just a straight pussy, he's like the little baby that cry when things dont go his way, he makes me sick to look at...

think of the fans that pay to see you, the little kids that idolize you and look up to you, these guys are just quick fame that were never taught the rights and wrongs of everyday life, no respect for their organizations, teammates or apparently themselves...

• 2 weeks later...

i was watching that shit this morning..look like to me that the Maloofs were making a lame ass excuses to back out of the deal, did you hear the two reporters pulling there cards bout if they knew that there was concerns and not a deal..then why did Gavin Maloof at city council crying happy that they came up with an agreement and just gave the vibe that every was set.. them two lawyers they had are fuckheads!!

then George goes on to say that how bout they stay where they at and just fix it up..blah blah.

wtf was gavin crying about if he knew all along they werent going to stay here.

as for george...he's the one i hate the most...shady ass motherfucker...they arent going to remodel PBP..they mentioned it wasnt worth it to remodel a few years back...and they know that the city wont put any money in on fixups...so this is a way to back out the deal completely and make it look like the city's fault.

they're broke asses need to just sell the team to someone (or a group of someones) that are committed to keeping the kings where they belong...here in sac.

i havnt even been paying attention to that bullshit, all i can say is that howard and bynum could really help their teams win. they have all the talent in the world but their side tracked by what people are saying about them. these dudes just need to chill the fuck out and play the game. their just cheating themselves, their teams, and the fans.

Raps decide to win when they don't have a chance to make it to the playoffs -.-

Lakers were pretty good today without kobe..puts them at 4-1 without him, didn't think they could do it....bynum really stepped his game up the past couple of games!