OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always going to be bad calls, i saw some of the non-calls against miami...it was pretty ridiculous but it happens every year

it's not ALL rigged....last year everyone wanted to see kobe and lebron face off in the finals but it just didn't happen. The mavs just kept scoring 3's like there's no tmrw.

I'm pretty sure the heat can take on okc OR the spurs because their defense is good and as long as james and wade can provide 30+ points which they have so far...i think they can win it.

OkC is growing their young this is what makes champions the fact that you can come back from being 2 games down and if OKC faces the heat lebron and wade have their hands full to deal with i know okc will win at the end of the series im a bulls fan but the fact that the thunder can play defense the same way the bulls play it's amazing half court d is the best i hope we can see the heat and okc at the finals it will be a good series.

C's have been waiting for Bosh to come back, not dreading it. Home court strength of the Celtics was great, winning in Miami is a different story. We need to step up the intensity on boards, for fuck's sake - Allen highest rebounder after one?

@Dizzy: You probably have some good things to say, but it's so hard to read your post - I'm not exactly a grammar police wanker either.

Only thing I'm thinking about right now is G6. It's pretty much G7 for the Celtics. We have to win G6.

If Miami actually get upset by the C's, I don't even know what they'll do. 'Mudman' as you guys call him (I don't understand the reference) will probably get strips torn, I can't imagine how hard it would be to coach wade/james on one team. I can't think of many coaches that would be able to handle the underlying drama.