you PETA folk really subject yourself to this kind of manipulation?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think butchering should be a mandatory experience. whether it be small scale like chicken or rabbit all the way up to pigs, deer, or cattle.

there is an unattainable understanding and appreciation for that animal's life that you can't get from a slab of red protein saran wrapped on a blue styrofoam plate.

but people don't give a shit about what they eat so it probably doesn't matter and would just make a bunch of pussies into vegetarians for a couple months.

• Like 1

when it comes to things like medicines I have no problem with animal testing, things like cosmetics, as much as I love a dolled up monkey I don't agree with testing things like that on animals.

I would love to be able to hunt and butcher my own animals tho. I havent done it but would definitely do it if i had the chance.

i think butchering should be a mandatory experience. whether it be small scale like chicken or rabbit all the way up to pigs, deer, or cattle.

there is an unattainable understanding and appreciation for that animal's life that you can't get from a slab of red protein saran wrapped on a blue styrofoam plate.

but people don't give a shit about what they eat so it probably doesn't matter and would just make a bunch of pussies into vegetarians for a couple months.

this !!

i've lived on a farm my whole life, every animal we keep we treat like a pet. anyone who has kept farm animals knows that even chickens have personalities. i personally have only slaughtered and butchered a few, because it truly is hard too look your pet in the eye's when you kill it.

but fuck if i'm gona stop eating em. they lived a good life until they hit the grill so i don't feel bad.

Another thing I can say from experience is that a lot of people involved with groups like PETA/ALF/ELF are not people I would want to be friends with. They tend to take a very prejudiced and negative view of humanity, and the first step towards making the world a better place is that there's already an abundance of that...if you want people to act compassionately and sensibly you have to give them a chance and lead by example.

Then, if they don't mend their ways, you can kill them.

What's ironic is that I tend to be somewhat misanthropic because I deal with lots of people who claim to be working to make the world a better place that suck at interpersonal relationships. So if this makes a difference in at least one case, I'll feel validated.