Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
12packprophet

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lol at the fact the wall theyre standing in front of on the main page of the site is not even really graff...

And its not even in Philly (pretty sure that was painted on the Bowery in Nyc by a hipster dude wearing Uggs)

Want to see the street art world's heavy weights like Shepard Fairey? Want to see the The Phillie Phanatic wheatpasted on a wall? Experience the Magic Gardens first hand. Come learn about the dark world of gang art while also seeing one of Philly's most famous tile artists. Discover the history of the Philadelphia Mural Arts Project (MAP) in a broader context. This tour covers the entire spectrum of street art Philly has to offer. This tour will be accompanied by a graffiti expert.

Philadelphia is known for its iconic hand style tags (also known as Wickeds). Wickeds are a very unique form of tagging that combines both style and can control, that really brings the attention of the eye. Later, hand style art influenced burners and pieces as graffiti evolved. Come learn about this unique substyle of graff. Taggers wanted. This tour will be accompanied by a graffiti expert.

I wonder if they take them to the hood of north philly, I will have to find the route they take and rob a couple of these TPWF's

I've been feeding the dog tuna for months, haven't got me a whaledog yet :(

Do Your Own Graffiti at the End of our Tours for Just $10

I did graffiti last time I was in Philly....but that was free.

Graffiti Removal

Need some graffiti removed? Need some graffiti preserved? We can help. Please inquire and we can discuss your options

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now