Freak Occurrences **

NorteRed

my dad called me tonight driving his taxi, he lives in Arizona desert type area and sees a weird foreign bus. he didnt know where it came from and never seen it before in his life. they have the metro and rapid ride out there. but this bus just didnt belong. we were talking a lot earlier today about that movie 'pay it forward' he never heard of or seen it before i had told him about it. he went and picked it up at a thrift store watched it and saw that same bus in that movie, literally right after seeing the bus outside his cab, the bus was from vegas nevada.. coincidences happen now and again stuff as rare like this seems to happen once in a million years...

(rare shit that just isn't supposed to happen)

Anyone else have a story about any freak occurrences in life??..paranormal events, Déjà vu, Near death experiences, divine intervention stuff like that...?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he just wanted to share something cool that happened. it was something he never seen before and then seen it again right after. sometimes im thinking of something and then right after i see a commercial on for it on tv but something completely obscure..its just not likely to happen is all.. its not a radical amazing story thats supposed to blow your mind or anything.. just interesting. but im sure there are a lot of people that do have some unbelievable stories

i live in a building that's rumored haunted.... i have a few coolstorybros. Nothing out of the ordinary, but i hear footsteps sometimes that don't have a source, stuff has fallen off dressers and walls in my room without cause, dresser drawers have opened on their own. Sorta cool.

yes

link it to your old man

i live in a building that's rumored haunted.... i have a few coolstorybros. Nothing out of the ordinary, but i hear footsteps sometimes that don't have a source, stuff has fallen off dressers and walls in my room without cause, dresser drawers have opened on their own. Sorta cool.

ghosts are trying to steal your tumbleweed