Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T_R_O_N

National Defense Authorization Act 2012

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The act of arresting and detaining without cause or deadline in the name of "terrorism" has been practiced and established since 9/11. This is nothing new.

business as usual so who cares about trying to save our rights. haha

whatever you kids have to tell yourself.

long as i live, i'll be able to get out of this country one day. sucks for the people who will continue to live in our declining society

http://act.demandprogress.org/act/ndaa/%3Freferring_akid%3Da3553595.473957.cwm6RL%26source%3Dauto-e

Thankfully, President Obama has threatened to veto the bill, noting that:

Applying this military custody requirement to individuals inside the United States, as some Members of Congress have suggested is their intention, would raise serious and unsettled legal questions and would be inconsistent with the fundamental American principle that our military does not patrol our streets.

..injury, you are thinking of foreign nationals. they are less than human so we don't give them their rights

i'm not down for that but clearly things are getting really nuts, and there won't be anything to stop them if they can actually cobble together a republican prez candidate

..injury, you are thinking of foreign nationals. they are less than human so we don't give them their rights

i'm not down for that but clearly things are getting really nuts, and there won't be anything to stop them if they can actually cobble together a republican prez candidate

i think i've shared this story on here before, but i've personally been detained by baltimore homicide and then questioned by homeland security for taking pictures of trains. Whole ordeal took about 8 hours. It happens to US citizens, too.

How the Fuck do u get questioned by homicide detectives for taking pictures of trains?

Hahaha. Good question. they were plainclothes and stopped and asked what i was doing, one thing led to another, INJ gets put in the back of the car and led downtown.

Promised change/Changed promise

Don't be stuck In Denial

There is no way he'll veto this.

Thanks for the link.

I keep falling short when I try to explain why I'm not going to vote for Obama again.

This is helpful.

Prop'd.

• Like 1

^Word, now go vote for one of the Republicans running against him.

Or do the equivalent by not voting at all.

That'll show him.

Cut off your face to spite your nose while you're at it.

If they reformed campaign finance and mandated voting there would be no more Republican party.

At least not in Washington.

And then we wouldn't have these types of problems.

If they reformed campaign finance and mandated voting there would be no more Republican party.

At least not in Washington.

And then we wouldn't have these types of problems.

You have people from both sides who pushed to pass this bill. It is not a Red/Blue issue. Government as a whole is corrupt. Obama is part of the problem.

Actually, he is the messiah of the executive branch. Gosh.

I really have no idea who I'm gonna throw my vote at this time around. Shitty choices across the board.

You have people from both sides who pushed to pass this bill. It is not a Red/Blue issue. Government as a whole is corrupt. Obama is part of the problem.

You fail to realize that they're not going to be rounding you up unless you're fucking with Al Qaeda.

The real problem with this country is the fact that nobody fucking votes other than the vocal minority who tend to be evangelical redneck republicans.

So even when people do finally get off their asses and vote for a president that isn't some right wing neo-con, the vocal minority just wait two years and vote in a congress that's main goal is to obstruct and prevent that president from accomplishing shit.