National Defense Authorization Act 2012

T_R_O_N

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match." - President John F. Kennedy, Waldorf-Astoria Hotel NYC, April 27, 1961

"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight." - President John F. Kennedy, 1963

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."

"...Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushs have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - President George Bush Sr. 1992

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer. The New World Order cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions." - Henry Kissenger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

"The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberger Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens." - Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, Ph.D., former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary General Manfred Woerner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama is a joke. I liked the guy at first. I wanted to see him succed, as anyone who likes this country would like to see it be. However, he has been given time, the economy still sucks, and it is time for a real "change." Hey, is a solid repbulican candidate gets in there, confidence from the wealthier "upper-class" of America will go up, and so will spending. Not saying a republican can magically turn the economy around, things take time. But this roller-coaster ride with Obama needs to come to a close with the 2012 elections.

To make up for my internet being a pain and posting the same comment 100 times, here are some Obama jokes...

How about an Obama Q&A session:

Q. What does Barack Obama call illegal aliens?

A. Undocumented Democrats.

Q. Why isn't TSA catching any terrorists?

A. They don't screen passengers on Air Force One.

Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?

A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.

Q. Why is ObamaCare like an apple a day?

A. It keeps your doctor away.

Q. How does President Obama intend to fix America's path to citizenship for illegal aliens?

A. He's going to add high speed lanes.

Q. What's the difference between Jesus And Obama?

A. Jesus could build a cabinet

Q. What's the difference between Obama opponents and Obama supporters?

A. The first group works for a living while the second group votes for a living.

Q: What's the difference between Jesus and Obama?

A: Jesus never thought he was Obama

How about a few fun facts:

Beer is better than Obama because imported beer doesn’t pretend to be domestic.

If Obama reduces a proposed increase in spending, he counts it as a budget cut.

It was recently reported in the news that the President had been accidentally locked out of the White House. For that one panicked moment Obama thought that they must have found his real birth certificate.

If you voted for Obama in 2008, it proved you are not a racist. If you vote for Obama again in 2012, it will prove that you are one.

America once had Johnny Cash, Steve Jobs and Bob Hope. Now we have Barack Obama, no cash, no jobs and no hope.

Q. Why did Obama cross the road?

A. Actually, Obama promised to cross the road, but then he didn't.

Obama is a joke. I liked the guy at first. I wanted to see him succed, as anyone who likes this country would like to see it be. However, he has been given time, the economy still sucks, and it is time for a real "change." Hey, is a solid repbulican candidate gets in there, confidence from the wealthier "upper-class" of America will go up, and so will spending. Not saying a republican can magically turn the economy around, things take time. But this roller-coaster ride with Obama needs to come to a close with the 2012 elections.

To make up for my internet being a pain and posting the same comment 100 times, here are some Obama jokes...

How about an Obama Q&A session:

Q. What does Barack Obama call illegal aliens?

A. Undocumented Democrats.

Q. Why isn't TSA catching any terrorists?

A. They don't screen passengers on Air Force One.

Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?

A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.

Q. Why is ObamaCare like an apple a day?

A. It keeps your doctor away.

Q. How does President Obama intend to fix America's path to citizenship for illegal aliens?

A. He's going to add high speed lanes.

Q. What's the difference between Jesus And Obama?

A. Jesus could build a cabinet

Q. What's the difference between Obama opponents and Obama supporters?

A. The first group works for a living while the second group votes for a living.

Q: What's the difference between Jesus and Obama?

A: Jesus never thought he was Obama

How about a few fun facts:

Beer is better than Obama because imported beer doesn’t pretend to be domestic.

If Obama reduces a proposed increase in spending, he counts it as a budget cut.

It was recently reported in the news that the President had been accidentally locked out of the White House. For that one panicked moment Obama thought that they must have found his real birth certificate.

If you voted for Obama in 2008, it proved you are not a racist. If you vote for Obama again in 2012, it will prove that you are one.

America once had Johnny Cash, Steve Jobs and Bob Hope. Now we have Barack Obama, no cash, no jobs and no hope.

Q. Why did Obama cross the road?

A. Actually, Obama promised to cross the road, but then he didn't.

You are fucking retarded.

You just said that you gave obama a chance to change the status quo, then turned around and in the same breath said that you're willing to give one of these McPublicans a chance to fix the economic catastrophe that was caused by 8 years of McPublicanism.

The same exact McPublicanism that took Clinton's trillion dollar surplus and turned it into the deficit and recession that Obama is getting scapegoated for because people like you are too fucking stupid to remember just a few years ago and too fucking stupid to see the railroading that he's been put through ever since taking office.

Not to mention the fact that you're too fucking stupid to see what little progress he actually has accomplished in the face of Republican opposition that is at full on war with any progress at all.

And these are the assholes that you're trusting to bring progress to this country?

After skimming through your failed attempts at jokes that were neither funny nor even remotely relevant, I'm 100% convinced that you really are fucking retarded.

I never understood the bipolar voting independents that just vote in the opposite party just because the last guy wasn't 100% perfect.

That's why shit can't get done in the first place. Schizo "independent" voters just vote opposite party every 2 years and we have to start over again & again.

The Republicans started this mess and Obama has done his best to clean it up. It hasn't been perfect, but he's on the right track and has the right ideas. Give it some chance to work. 4 years isn't enough time to turn around a bad economy that took several years to create.

Obama 2012

I never understood the bipolar voting independents that just vote in the opposite party just because the last guy wasn't 100% perfect.

That's why shit can't get done in the first place. Schizo "independent" voters just vote opposite party every 2 years and we have to start over again & again.

The Republicans started this mess and Obama has done his best to clean it up. It hasn't been perfect, but he's on the right track and has the right ideas. Give it some chance to work. 4 years isn't enough time to turn around a bad economy that took several years to create.

Obama 2012

So what you mean to tell me is you aren't supporting RON PAUL????

I know so many fucks who are wild into this guy's campaign and presidential bid. Most of them supported Obama the last time around in the same fashion. Never mind the fact that they're worlds apart idealistically, Paul, is like, all about change and stuff. But you know, real change, and he's gonna totally come through 100 percent.

I don't much care for Obama, but I'm going to vote for him again.

So what you mean to tell me is you aren't supporting RON PAUL????

I know so many fucks who are wild into this guy's campaign and presidential bid. Most of them supported Obama the last time around in the same fashion. Never mind the fact that they're worlds apart idealistically, Paul, is like, all about change and stuff. But you know, real change, and he's gonna totally come through 100 percent.

Ron Paul is a fucking nut.

Most of his supporters only hear "I think pot should be legal" and everything else that comes out of his mouth just goes in one ear and out the other.

The rest of his supporters are tea party assholes who actually hear what this jackass has to say about things other than weed and agree with him because they are tea party assholes and Ron Paul is the godfather of the fucking tea party.

*Edit, I'm more than a few beers deep and it took me a minute to realize you were using sarcasm.

I think we agree on what I said in this post.

• Like 1