ADER...NOT A RAT...

HOPE NOT

NO. N-O, NO.

ADER DID NOT...

SNITCH/SET UP/RAT on REVS.

04449ee2.jpg

ADER & I spoke, years back & I offered my apology for following the crowd when I had opposing information. I participated in the years of disrespect this man has endured & I regret not standing up for him back in 2000.

It still bothers the hell outta me that ADER'S been/still being: trashed, labeled the lowest of the low - a RAT by the "graffiti community" (if such a thing exists...).

All you motherfuckers owe this man an apology. Why? Because you ALL believed the bullshit gossip, the misinformation, the lies - readily & without question. Not even REVS blames him!!!

BEFORE ANYONE WANTS TO SAY SHIT, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. SHUT THE FUCK UP, OK? YOU WEREN'T THERE...I WAS.

It's not even that complex of an explanation as to how REVS got caught by VS. For Chrissakes, Lt Mona's screen saver was REVS' driver's license photo! The only address they had on him was his parent's house & they paid perfunctory visits, hell, his folks didn't even know where he lived!

Earlier that year, on the way to a mission, REVS got hit by a drunk driver on the BQE by Atlantic Ave. The Pathfinder flipped over several times. He was ejected from the vehicle & it is a MIRACLE he survived. The roof was flat to the top of the doors. He got hit by a lil Nissan probably goin like 80 mph - those bastards all survived too. When I went to the tow yard after the hospital, the guys came over to me & said they were sorry for my loss. No one could believe anyone didn't die. I went over to the car that hit REVS...find 2 6 packs of long neck buds & an oz of weed, plus the driver's wallet. I have 5-0 take the stuff in as evidence & contact the lawyer. Lo & behold, the contraband never got documented! Fuckin po-po...Yeah, the thin blue line runs wide...the drunk driver's father was the head of the Latino Police Benevolent Association.

VS happened to do some computer searching & found REVS' real name related to this accident with our address listed. They staked out the warehouse for 3 days & were very happy to tell me what time I went to work, came home, thankfully didn't bust my connect...but they waited for a REVS mission in progress before pouncing.

They got what they were waiting for too. A MAJOR mission/motion picture venture.

To be continued...same RAT time. Same RAT channel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.