NFL Playoffs

Guest bumdigger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, as everyone's said a hundred times, he's handling it like a gentleman. I just know with NE's luck, whichever QB we trade away will come back to haunt us, and the one that stays will get injured or underperform."-cracked

...myboy is convinced ever since he stage dove and paralyzed that girl, he hasnt been the same...i give it to the coach though, that takes a lotta balls to pull your franchise QB...but heh its easy too i guess cause all a fan really wants is a "W"and brady is giving em what they want...cant keep both though, so my bet is that they will trade beldsoe, which i couldnt even of dreamed of a few years ago, and in a market hurting for QBs they should get quite a deal...and you can just keep your fingers crossed bardy isnt a fluke.....

so spurrier in washington and parcels in tampa huh?

nah, Brady's no fluke, he just hasnt had his chance until this season. I hate to say it (because I think Bledsoe's great) but it would help alot w/ freeing up lots of money that could be used for other players and shit if he got traded. Brady seems to have done a great job pulling the team together and getting them into a groove when the chips were down (not without the great sportsmanship of Bledsoe, he hasn't uttered even one word about the situation he's in...he just keeps supporting Brady and the rest of his team)....but Cracked said it good, the second he leaves, he'll go to the Super Bowl that year.....but hopefully it'll be against the Pats.

Guest WebsterUno

All that means is Raiders will dominate, dont sleep.

I have confidence in my team. Forget Pitts, I want

Balt to come to Oaktown, so they can get served!

Raiders want some get back, and I want to see a playoff game…

…watch out for the SKULL PATROL!

MOTHAPHUCKIN PATS!!!!!!!!

divine intervention on several instances, but who gives a fuck. divisional champs. i swear that vinitieri's field goal was aided by some outside force that was beyond wind.

well, unless the Pack falls down in a dome, not unusual... I would normally put GB over StL...

then, following your scenario, I just don't see StL beating Pitt...

PLUS you got the Iggles to think about...

regardless, if things went your way, I'd be ,osing money hand over fist, and that isn't gonna happen either...

Archived