Ouch...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no plot swindle.

i mean dao has always been known to do some foul shit like this. its why his dunken asshole account..or one of the reasons it got banned.

you see any other member of this place putting people on blast like that? hell if the pies thread goes down or certain threads in vip ever go down we can all just hit up dude.

i still remember that brief time i came into some personal pictures and posted them after. dao spammed my and other people pictures in a thread for no reason other than he was having a tantrum over his lack of understanding he was wrong. dude didnt even say it out loud...first thing he did was send a pm telling ne not to post his pictures and peoples pictures.

personally that photo brings back memories of a really great new years eve..booze drugs ocean pacific shorts boogie boarding off rooftops in the snow.....almost 5 years ago.

you might want to take a real good look at all them photos you got of me ...if you havnt realized by now every single one is ridiculous and absurd as well as my face always partially covered then sorry guy i cant help you understand where im coming from with my humor

it really isnt the fact that its my photo at all that irks me...its the fact that given the setting and chance he would post any members photo regardless of the fact that this is a place where a large amount of folk here are vandals among other things...

if you dont want people to post photos of you looking like the token blipster fag you are then dont post the pictures on the internet. theres no internet police going to uphold the unspoken law of "dont post my pix br0"

chalk this one up to a loss and blame it on the "hella drugs" you do br0

smh... swindle guy dude guy. think whatever you want based on a picture and how i conduct myself here.

you do you and im going to keep doing whatever it is i do until i decide to stop coming to 12oz.

a few questions though...why did dao say it was nsmb he told that his name was nick in front of everybody? dude coulda just said "thats not my name its just something i told people in tc"

nobody asked who told me..nobody questioned my choice of using it...and nobody else drysnitched on somebody who wasnt even in the thread or online..

why even bother saving let alone adding red text to somebodies 5-6 year old photos and posting them as some passive aggressive defensive attack.

would it make me look like a bitch for reporting dao in order to have them taken down?

would those who view things the same as he agree that "anybody" who in the past when this place was smaller and a closer knit community ,posted their pictures be they in serious or laughable context is fair game even if said threads and pictures are no longer existing on 12oz aside from present uploading from a person who is not the person in said pictures?

would you believe a person who said they did not grow up with the internet and yet has been consistantly on it for how many years? and put on blast how many people for little more than different opinion or hastily thought out post ..and yet im supposed to sit here and trust the fact some dude who actually has photobuckets and saved folders with peoples pictures is only going to just wait until i say something to him so he can call me a hipster and say umad?

seriously fuck that noise unless one of yall wants to pay my rent and bills for the rest of my life ..im going to call dude out on his assbergeresque faggotry until dude stops with that shit...im calling my lawer..getting a dmca..etc..etc..umad..etc..getting backup..etc...

smh... swindle guy dude guy. think whatever you want based on a picture and how i conduct myself here.

you do you and im going to keep doing whatever it is i do until i decide to stop coming to 12oz.

a few questions though...why did dao say it was nsmb he told that his name was nick in front of everybody? dude coulda just said "thats not my name its just something i told people in tc"

nobody asked who told me..nobody questioned my choice of using it...and nobody else drysnitched on somebody who wasnt even in the thread or online..

why even bother saving let alone adding red text to somebodies 5-6 year old photos and posting them as some passive aggressive defensive attack.

would it make me look like a bitch for reporting dao in order to have them taken down?

would those who view things the same as he agree that "anybody" who in the past when this place was smaller and a closer knit community ,posted their pictures be they in serious or laughable context is fair game even if said threads and pictures are no longer existing on 12oz aside from present uploading from a person who is not the person in said pictures?

would you believe a person who said they did not grow up with the internet and yet has been consistantly on it for how many years? and put on blast how many people for little more than different opinion or hastily thought out post ..and yet im supposed to sit here and trust the fact some dude who actually has photobuckets and saved folders with peoples pictures is only going to just wait until i say something to him so he can call me a hipster and say umad?

seriously fuck that noise unless one of yall wants to pay my rent and bills for the rest of my life ..im going to call dude out on his assbergeresque faggotry until dude stops with that shit...im calling my lawer..getting a dmca..etc..etc..umad..etc..getting backup..etc...

You posted multiple pics of yourself in full blown faggot mode on here.

Then you cried about it when they got re-posted against you.

I mentioned that I told that dude my name was Nick because my name is not Nick but that's what I told that dude my name was to shut him up because he kept asking me what my name was.

The middle part of your post is unintelligible and leads me to believe that you're either shitfaced or on dope.

Just because I didn't grow up with this shit doesn't mean that I'm forever going to type in all caps and never learn how to right click save when some dork puts themselves on blast.

Wait... did this nigga seriously just say he's gonna holler at a lawyer????

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[ATTACH]169680.vB[/ATTACH]

YOUMADMOOGLE.jpg.70d36b62eb7ddb9d4ce337649179d338.jpg

you care sooooooooooo much about someone posting a picture of yourself you posted in the first place.

and i know dao's real name, its not nick.

• Like 1