Ouch...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOOGS, can I call you MOOGS? I don't know you and judging from that pic I don't ever want to know you. You're coming off as a biggity bitch that's just butt hurt. I mean this guy's former screen name was Drunken Asshole Oner with theories of whales evolving into dogs...what do you expect from him. If I were in your position I would just be laughing it up at all of this, it's just the internet br0

MOOGS, can I call you MOOGS? I don't know you and judging from that pic I don't ever want to know you. You're coming off as a biggity bitch that's just butt hurt. I mean this guy's former screen name was Drunken Asshole Oner with theories of whales evolving into dogs...what do you expect from him. If I were in your position I would just be laughing it up at all of this, it's just the internet br0

Bro... I said whales evolved from dogs (dog like animals), not the other way around.

And it isn't my theory, it's what every fucking school kid is taught in 6th grade.

Or at least it was when I was a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_cetaceans

I'll participate in just about any ridiculous derail or argument that this forum can cook up but holy shit...

If you don't want pictures reposted, don't fucking post them in the first place...regardless of how "close knit" it was here when you posted it...

On the same note, it's bullheaded and mad childish to save someone's picture just to post whenever they disagree with you.

INTERNET FORUM BR0S ITS VERY SRS BZNZZ BUT STILL NOT REAL BEEF NAHMEAN??

Actually, it says this: "However, the anthracothere ancestors of hippos do not appear in the fossil record until millions of years after Pakicetus, the first known whale ancestor."

Regardless, half of this forum was in tears laughing at the notion of sea creatures somehow evolving from land mammals.

I wasn't even a good student and I'm in awe of the amount of people on here who don't know that sea mammals evolved back to the ocean from land mammals.

And the fact that you's still keep going with this to this day.

You changed your story over time DAO.

People were laughing because you originally claimed whales came from dogs specifically; canines.

Then over time you tried to change it to "dog-like animals" and "land mammals" thinking everyone forgot what you originally said.

Yes, whales did come from land mammals but they weren't dogs.

• Like 1

You changed your story over time DAO.

People were laughing because you originally claimed whales came from dogs specifically; canines.

Then over time you tried to change it to "dog-like animals" and "land mammals" thinking everyone forgot what you originally said.

Yes, whales did come from land mammals but they weren't dogs.

No, you're the ones who keep changing the story over time.

You's went from laughing at the thought of whales evolving into the ocean from land to arguing over the differences between domesticated dogs and wolves, to arguing "no it was more like a small furry hippo that looked more like a dog than a hippo".

I said they evolved from dogs meaning "dog like animal", I never said they evolved from fucking pit bulls or poodles.

I have just come to a realization! This scroll by Broken Sword contains no secrets of his swordsmanship. What this reveals is his highest ideal. In the first state, man and sword become one and each other. Here, even a blade of grass can be used as a lethal weapon. In the next stage, the sword resides not in the hand but in the heart. Even without a weapon, the warrior can slay his enemy from a hundred paces. But the ultimate ideal is when the sword disappears altogether. The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.