Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scor

Lose a Pound, Lose a Day

I think this is absolutely bullshit. Losing weight to get out of jail soon?

A 345-pound man jailed for driving with a suspended license was freed nine days early thanks to a Lake County, Fla., judge's "lose-a-pound, gain-a-day" deal.

George McCovery, 37, dropped 25 pounds in 20 days -- a feat he credited to bland prison food and the judge's weight-loss challenge...

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-inmate-drops-pounds-exchange-early-release-153949503.html

spoken like a true police lover.

I don't care what crime it is.. you get caught you do your time. Even in my case. I get caught with some drugs or anything, well shit that's on me homie.

I don't care what crime it is.. you get caught you do your time. Even in my case. I get caught with some drugs or anything, well shit that's on me homie.

why do you even give a shit?

Driving with a suspended license is unbelievably dangerous, inconsiderate, and above all: immoral. Fatten him up and send him back!!!!!!!!

a suspended license? the audacity of that motherfucker. we should definitely keep throwing tax money at serious crimes like this and keep him in for life.

what the fuck relevance does his weight have with the crime he committed? it's not like he made some big food heist. that judge sounds stupid. give the guy some decent fines and send him on his way

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this