Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShortFuse

Pinterest

Not sure if this has hit the ontz yet but I figured it would be good for those that regular the Untitled section.

http://pinterest.com/

You end up putting a link in your bookmarks that when youre on a page where theres a pic you like and want to share you hit your "pin it" bookmark. people can re pin your pins and its just a big image sharing community. I enjoy it because you can select different topic sections your pins go in.

If anyone wants an invite I know the my invitation page has a list for 4 emails...not sure how many times I can do it. so yeah if you want one PM me.

does anyone else have a pinterest? im trying to figure out why people like it....because so far it sucks

i use it

i really just use it for me though, not others. if i see a cool locale i like, a recipe i want to try or some craft i'll be doing i stick it on my board. other stuff too, like photos i come across that are awesome or a fun idea.

i can't see most people who get off on this site liking pinterest.

Yeah I thought it was nice, I enjoyed just pinning easily without downloading or mucking up my bookmarks with stuff. Although I have really noticed it taking off and cluttering up facebook. Havent used it since I reformatted. Still good non the less.

For those of you who have girls, and especially if you have anniversaries and all that...Pinterest makes life easy. 1. Get your girl on it. She will pin what she likes, clothes, food, cutesy stuff. 2. Do those things for her when those special occasions come. 3. Happy wife/girlfriend.

When you're on it, it's an easy way to remember flicks that you don't want to save or bookmark, but I think flipboard is better.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now