POST YER THXGVN SPREAD ****SUPERtHREAD***

Drue_Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

391580_3599537866211_1206478125_102354339_1425492772_n.jpg

buy cubed & shredded hashbrowns, I do both:

1 bag of cubed hashbrowns

8 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese

12 oz. Sour cream

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 stuck margarine, melted

Corn flakes

Mix all ingredients except corn flake in a casserole.

Cover with foil and bake for at least 1 hour at 350 degrees.

Uncover and sprinkle cornflakes over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes.

(I skip the flakes)

For best results I made them last night, cooked for 45 minutes.

I'll cook them for another 30-40 today, then let them sit an hour so they are not too grizzy.

• Like 1

Reminds me of how my friends dogs get all stoked when they're slurping up human puke.

Shit's annoying, I try to puke off the porch and they run down and feast on my last meal mixed with too much burbon.

Then my boy gets mad like it's my fault, they're the ones who ran under the shower of vomit.

Throwing up off porches FTW, especially if you're a few stories up. I like to target lawn furniture, specifically table umbrellas during the summer.

I threw up off my friend's deck once, and the next day when I went downstairs to clean it up it wasn't there. No one besides me and him were at the house and there was no dog, so....yeah. Charge it to the X-Files.

I'm working on a pair of turkeys right now for a post-T-day neighborhood dinner. They're currently soaking in brine at the neighbor's house, where they will also be cooked....I didn't know they sold turkeys with feathers still attached, that's fucked up.

no pics that i feel like taking since its all in tupperware in my fridge.

My mom and aunt loaded me down with like 15 lbs of leftovers. I don't

really need all this food? I may freeze some bird but the rest of it kinda

needs to just get eaten. Since it was made today i guess it needs to

happen by monday afternoon. Abcs... doesn't need to eat too much

You mean rosemary still attached?

Nope, feathers.

I got most of them off after soaking them for a few hours. Once they were done I just took off the skin as needed and no one was the wiser (besides me).

The one I sampled was good. A lot more turkey-like than the one I made Tuesday. The other one is going to be served downtown tomorrow (I think).

Turns out I have a knack for this turkey cooking thing, so I'm looking to take it to the next level. Has anyone here barbecued a turkey on a non-gas grill? If so, how do you keep the temperature consistent? I was thinking you could have a mini Weber going to add hot coals as needed, but how do you keep it from getting burned on the outside yet moist? Would wet lava rocks work?

I'm going to smoke one if I can get my hands on a smoker. Deep frying might be a summer project for next year's 12 oz BBQ, if we can ever get that off the ground again.