BIGGEST BAR NIGHT OF THE YEAR

bigdoughnut69

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm hosting a party/show downtown, and am gonna get even drunker than usual (which is already PRETTYYYYYY drunk)

I woke up with my lights on, fully clothed (including sneakers), and with no recollection of anything after midnight. Apparently I Irish goodbyed everyone, didn't pay my tab, and just went home to sleep. Luckily, my homie packed up my merch for me, and also collected my cut of the door.

I showed up at my mom's crib at 10 AM, still obviously hammered, and just started drinking again.

"You still look half in the bag, and I haven't even shaved yet. Happy Thanksgiving" - My dad

I woke up with my lights on, fully clothed (including sneakers), and with no recollection of anything after midnight. Apparently I Irish goodbyed everyone, didn't pay my tab, and just went home to sleep. Luckily, my homie packed up my merch for me, and also collected my cut of the door.

I showed up at my mom's crib at 10 AM, still obviously hammered, and just started drinking again.

"You still look half in the bag, and I haven't even shaved yet. Happy Thanksgiving" - My dad

Ve4YT.jpg