I shouldn't be drinking right now crew

2 litres of gordans gin

shitty french beer

red wine, cab sav

fuck night shifts and their random breath/piss tests

who else is drinking but shouldn't be?

fo'sho[/url]

lol

I wish my husband would do that. That sounds really hot and dirrrty. Wanna let me drink yours daniel clear?

yeah man piss in the anus.

golden_shower.jpg

what kind of faggotry bullshit job do you have that checks your breath and makes you work friday night?

(well at least you can access the oontz)

I get drunk at work, and make the client or my company pay for it.

I expense shit, you sweat shit.

cheeto hoof swag

what kind of faggotry bullshit job do you have that checks your breath and makes you work friday night?

(well at least you can access the oontz

cheeto hoof swag

It's a working holiday jewb about 3/4 into my visa and I need some pence for xmas(booze) and shit. It's a warehouse set up that does interwebs online shopping, think A*****.com

these fuckers make you do random breath tests and piss tests to make sure you ain't fucked while at work. Fuckers....

that sucks.. never heard of breath checks.. i'd be fucked.

but at the same time i probably order shit from them and don't want some cunt flapper fucking up my order.

fucking complex media - the arrow does not even hide this bullshit hiphop toolbar anymore

needz-moar-arrowz

i try to drink everyday before work. watch big ass turtles get washed up on rocks and pretend that theyre waving at me when they wig out and move their turtle arms in an attempt to flip themselves. usually get a good buzz going and end up yelling and laughing at them.

one of my coworkers really likes to smoke ice in the bathroom at work, so when he gets too spun out, we crush beers in the parking lot so he can somewhat mellow out.

not related to drinking, but in 2002 i worked in a dept store and was pretty big into doing ketamine in the dressing rooms, and would just lean up against the register all day and tell people i didnt know where anything was.

but, yeh, work is hella better with drugs or booze

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now