I shouldn't be drinking right now crew

cuntflaps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what kind of faggotry bullshit job do you have that checks your breath and makes you work friday night?

(well at least you can access the oontz

cheeto hoof swag

It's a working holiday jewb about 3/4 into my visa and I need some pence for xmas(booze) and shit. It's a warehouse set up that does interwebs online shopping, think A*****.com

these fuckers make you do random breath tests and piss tests to make sure you ain't fucked while at work. Fuckers....

i try to drink everyday before work. watch big ass turtles get washed up on rocks and pretend that theyre waving at me when they wig out and move their turtle arms in an attempt to flip themselves. usually get a good buzz going and end up yelling and laughing at them.

one of my coworkers really likes to smoke ice in the bathroom at work, so when he gets too spun out, we crush beers in the parking lot so he can somewhat mellow out.

not related to drinking, but in 2002 i worked in a dept store and was pretty big into doing ketamine in the dressing rooms, and would just lean up against the register all day and tell people i didnt know where anything was.

but, yeh, work is hella better with drugs or booze

not related to drinking, but in 2002 i worked in a dept store and was pretty big into doing ketamine in the dressing rooms, and would just lean up against the register all day and tell people i didnt know where anything was.

either you got really shitty ketamine or you just were a hardcore user, because normally you don't know what the fuck you are doing on ketamine