J. Edgar

SwampFightOner

I'm not sure how many of you were planning on seeing this movie, but I wouldn't feel right unless I warned you not to. I went into it expecting something awesome, and suffice it to say that I was basically tricked into watching a two and a half hour homoerotic love story about two old men.

I wanted to leave after like 20 minutes, but I had taken my sister for her birfday, and she was enjoying it. She's always kinda been a fag hag, so I guess that explains it.

I feel like all the good work I did by not seeing Brokeback Mountain has been undone.

I feel like Clint Eastwood held a gun to my head, and stole $16 from me. Then molested me.

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm not sure how many of you were planning on seeing this movie, but I wouldn't feel right unless I warned you not to. I went into it expecting something awesome, and suffice it to say that I was basically tricked into watching a two and a half hour homoerotic love story about two old men.

I wanted to leave after like 20 minutes, but I had taken my sister for her birfday, and she was enjoying it. She's always kinda been a fag hag, so I guess that explains it.

I feel like all the good work I did by not seeing Brokeback Mountain has been undone.

I feel like Clint Eastwood held a gun to my head, and stole $16 from me. Then molested me.

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE

blog170811_chaz.jpg

• Like 1

Dicaprio acted his ass off. the acting, settings and dialogue were awesome but holy fuck it was SO GAY. i too figured it would be just a undertone or understated kinda like him being gay is in history. but aside from a gay scene it was very obvious. also hoover is the guy who took down one of my heros and did ALOT of shadey shit. he is responsible for wire taps and alot of this bs that people think is new since 9-11.

great acting but fuck who he was...