Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

J. Edgar

I'm not sure how many of you were planning on seeing this movie, but I wouldn't feel right unless I warned you not to. I went into it expecting something awesome, and suffice it to say that I was basically tricked into watching a two and a half hour homoerotic love story about two old men.

I wanted to leave after like 20 minutes, but I had taken my sister for her birfday, and she was enjoying it. She's always kinda been a fag hag, so I guess that explains it.

I feel like all the good work I did by not seeing Brokeback Mountain has been undone.

I feel like Clint Eastwood held a gun to my head, and stole $16 from me. Then molested me.

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE

• Like 1

Anyone who has already suffered through it, I'm sorry. I found out Saturday, but it didn't occur to me to tell the oontz until right now.

Your blood is on my hands

I'm not sure how many of you were planning on seeing this movie, but I wouldn't feel right unless I warned you not to. I went into it expecting something awesome, and suffice it to say that I was basically tricked into watching a two and a half hour homoerotic love story about two old men.

I wanted to leave after like 20 minutes, but I had taken my sister for her birfday, and she was enjoying it. She's always kinda been a fag hag, so I guess that explains it.

I feel like all the good work I did by not seeing Brokeback Mountain has been undone.

I feel like Clint Eastwood held a gun to my head, and stole $16 from me. Then molested me.

DON'T DO IT, PEOPLE

blog170811_chaz.jpg

• Like 1

You didn't know about Hoover's...uh...habits...before you saw this?

I know he was gay and also had a penchant for women's clothing and cosmetics. Seeing Leo DiCaprio enjoying those things in old man makeup sounds terrifying.

Seeing Leo DiCaprio enjoying those things in old man makeup sounds terrifying.

?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1637483&width=628&height=471

So if DiCaprio prides himself as this 'genuine method actor' & he's been doing all of these ultra homo roles, am I not doing the correct math on this?

You didn't know about Hoover's...uh...habits...before you saw this?

I did, but the previews made it seem like it would barely be a part of the movie, if at all.

After I left the theater, I found out that the same guy who produced Milk produced this. I should of done my research first

you saved me time, money, and the obligatory "no homo" comment after watching this faggotry.

thanks swamp.

think ill go get lifted and watch harold and kumar for the 3rd time.

• Like 1

If my signature weren't so important I would have changed it to this.

I just don't buy LDC playing anyone over 30.

which is why aviator was full of fail.

My main reason for not wanting to see it, not the homophobia. Where the fuck were you kids in class we knew he cross dressed in 7th grade

My main reason for not wanting to see it, not the homophobia. Where the fuck were you kids in class we knew he cross dressed in 7th grade

I didn't know about Daniel Ellsberg till 2006...thank you, Los Angeles Unified School District!

Dicaprio acted his ass off. the acting, settings and dialogue were awesome but holy fuck it was SO GAY. i too figured it would be just a undertone or understated kinda like him being gay is in history. but aside from a gay scene it was very obvious. also hoover is the guy who took down one of my heros and did ALOT of shadey shit. he is responsible for wire taps and alot of this bs that people think is new since 9-11.

great acting but fuck who he was...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now