"honey, can i shake my ass on the internet for money?"

GLEN BENTON

1. y'all are visibly upset.

2. she did start with a 22, she wanted to shoot a 45, so she did.

3. no br0 i have basic knowledge of how to shoot a gun, but honestly, it's not something i'm terribly interested in. But thanks for letting me know.

like i said, y'all are some angry chubby chasers... :lol: :lol:

all this bitching about my opinions reminds me of the tattoo thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

visibly upset.

nah, i was calling y'all the import turds.

if you ask me, it's only been until recently, that the acceptance of "thick" fat women, has been so widespread. I put a heavy heavy chunk of the blame on the shoulders of shitty rappers that constantly glorify strippers/stripping. The other part of the blame, is that we're all getting fat as fuck ourselves, if all that's around is fat bitches, then hot skinny chicks become a weird minority, which is exactly what happened, case in point, with this thread.

think i'm bullshitting?

was it cool to be fat in the 90's when kate moss and cindy crawford were the shit? No, it was cool to have bulimia and size E fake tits.

was it cool to be fat in the 80's? C'mon son, everyone was on blow, nobody was fat unless you were a square that didn't toot lines.

was it cool to be fat in the 70's? See above.

was it cool to be fat in the 60s? Fuck no, unless you were some dirtbag biker's girl. Then yeah, have all the fat long flapping titties you want, nobody gave a fuck about those hags besides the D-bags who are just as foul anyway. Biker sluts have been the "go to" sloppy long titted women SINCE the 60's.

Pre 60's who gives a fuck, the women were ok fat because back then if you were fat, you were rich, so people automatically thought fat was cool because everyone was dead broke.

I wonder if that has any relevance today? Perhaps the impoverished still believe subconsciously that fat = success?

doesn't anyone find grace attractive anymore? "thick" chicks are about as graceful as a mac truck...

perfect-troll-face.jpg

instead of telling me how crazy or gay you think i am, thank me, because of dudes like me, there's more "thick" women for you... It's like inviting vegetarians to thanksgiving, you know you're gunna get all the turkey and gravy to yourself, so they ain't hurting anyone.

...but vegetarians are gay as fuck.

what i enjoy fucking has nothing to do with whats cool or whats rapped about.

i've fucked 95 pound girls and i've fucked girls that i estimate to border the 300 pound line. i'm an equal opportunity fucker.

girls under 120 (height dependent of course), though they may like it rough, are far less fun to fuck. i'm a marathon fucker. before i was married and got to have fun, i tried to set girls records for numbers of orgasms in one session, if that takes 20 minutes or two hours. if i fuck a girl with pelvic bones poking through her little ass i'm going to have my own bruises--not what i'm looking for. now a girl with a bit of meat, say 135-160 pounds i can beat guts for a couple hours and have no problems. with a girl with proper meat there is no uncomfortable bones digging into me at any point during my hate fuck session.

i'm not mad at you for fucking skinny girls, its great, but i could never settle down with one because besides the biting, choking, anal, and general rough-ness they tend to like they're painful to do.

You make a great point. Throughout recorded history, thin women have always been preferred for their health and ability to bear children, as opposed to massive fatties who weigh 135 pounds and don't look like their hobbies include booting up heroin and puking off the enamel from their teeth.

NATURAL SELECTION BRO

The two females I currently have a crush on are on the big side (5'8", 160+), but then again I'm not exactly a small dude and who the hell decides this stuff anyway?

I'll probably get shit for saying so, but at this point in my life personality goes a long, long way...that's not to say mutual attraction doesn't figure into the equation but for me it doesn't matter how hot she is if she's a bitch. Been there, done that, it was more trouble than it was worth and definitely not a turn on.

personality goes a long, long way...that's not to say mutual attraction doesn't figure into the equation but for me it doesn't matter how hot she is if she's a bitch. Been there, done that, it was more trouble than it was worth and definitely not a turn on.

i know you're not the first to spell out this sentiment, but...

Microsoft_Word_Icon.svg

let me thicken the plot here real quick...

the list of women that glen B does not get down with:

#1 asians

#2 "thickies"

#3 blondes

#4 girls that purposely tan

#5 anything resembling kim kardashian, Ice T's bitch, or Buffy the Body...

no joke, i'd smash out a 300+ lb woman before a "super hot" asian girl...

Not for nothing but you sound like some sucker for love teenager who's so pussy whip in love with his first girlfriend that she's the only bitch that looks good to you.

• Like 1

He's not gay, he's just rightfully concerned that his pelvis and/or spine would be crushed by the enormity of a 120 pound whale rolling all over it.

Folds of fat jiggling.

Glen just doesn't want to be the girl in the creamed corn picture, and with the massive fatties that most of us fuck in mind, that's exactly what would happen if he lowered himself to our standards.

Not for nothing but you sound like some sucker for love teenager who's so pussy whip in love with his first girlfriend that she's the only bitch that looks good to you.

first, this makes zero sense.

second, i'll try at assume that you mean i'm hung up on bitches from highschool? Probably not, i indiscriminately banged "thick" girls in highschool, it wasn't till after that i learned better though.

realism, you're probably the only funny one out of the bunch, at least you're just fuckin' around... damn near everyone else, though, is mad.

He's not gay, he's just rightfully concerned that his pelvis and/or spine would be crushed by the enormity of a 120 pound whale rolling all over it.

Folds of fat jiggling.

Glen just doesn't want to be the girl in the creamed corn picture, and with the massive fatties that most of us fuck in mind, that's exactly what would happen if he lowered himself to our standards.

120 pounds is fat :eek: in what universe. Not sure if being sarcastic? Not since high school have I heard such a notion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words

2mzi87b.png

Weight diffrenec issues amongst are male colleges allways get resolved when you find out your "bro" may get little to absolutley no play. Or possibly closeted! Such as the case in which your at the club and your "brah", has a little to much to drink and gets sudduced by a tranny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong there is such a thing as to "fatt", as the same with "skeletors"........... Fuck I need a job! :huh: