"honey, can i shake my ass on the internet for money?"

GLEN BENTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga-you-gay.png?1295479007

Didnt even have to say anything you said it about yourself. Those two women are fucking smokin hot and you wouldnt give them the time of day? I understand preferences but godddaammnnnn I would rather have a thicker than a snicker than a fucking tooth pick riding my dick.....you like girls that have no friends or family because she aint got NO BODY

let me thicken the plot here real quick...

the list of women that glen B does not get down with:

#1 asians

#2 "thickies"

#3 blondes

#4 girls that purposely tan

#5 anything resembling kim kardashian, Ice T's bitch, or Buffy the Body...

no joke, i'd smash out a 300+ lb woman before a "super hot" asian girl...

nah man... i'll be 80 and still be beating off to picks of cyber-goth'ed/hipstered out bitches...

something about a bitch done up all stupid like that... shit, i know it's stupid, but hey, at least i can admit it. Unlike the dudes all hung up with stripper'ed out club bitches, if you ask me, they look just as ridiculous as some rainbow yarn dreadlock havin' goth bitch.

two-club-girls.jpg

or...

tumblr_lqcymzQhws1qdhl8u

i'd destroy the pink haired bitch with the raw power of rambo.

Rambo.jpg

BTW just me but I'm all for a humble-ass regular plain-jane sort of girl that doesn't buy into any stupid trend and doesn't need to wear makeup because she just looks good. I'm not a big guy so naturally I gravitate toward ladies my size but I do enjoy a nice, curvy ass and some beautiful breasts. Not too picky about size but they have to look good. Also... Ideally she loves to smoke weed and knows how to give good head and is chill/ doesn't have an annoying catty voice. That shit is often overlooked. I don't care how hot she is - if she has a high pitch squeaky annoying valley girl voice, I can't even deal with it. Also, she absolutely must have a life of her own.

let me thicken the plot here real quick...

the list of women that glen B does not get down with:

#1 asians

#2 "thickies"

#3 blondes

#4 girls that purposely tan

#5 anything resembling kim kardashian, Ice T's bitch, or Buffy the Body...

no joke, i'd smash out a 300+ lb woman before a "super hot" asian girl...

37112cb0.jpg

Nah but seriously, no blondes? Or hot asians? I mean damn br0 I get prefrences...but thats just borderline craziness

• Like 1

BTW just me but I'm all for a humble-ass regular plain-jane sort of girl that doesn't buy into any stupid trend and doesn't need to wear makeup because she just looks good. I'm not a big guy so naturally I gravitate toward ladies my size but I do enjoy a nice, curvy ass and some beautiful breasts. Not too picky about size but they have to look good. Also... Ideally she loves to smoke weed and knows how to give good head and is chill/ doesn't have an annoying catty voice. That shit is often overlooked. I don't care how hot she is - if she has a high pitch squeaky annoying valley girl voice, I can't even deal with it. Also, she absolutely must have a life of her own.

you sir have hit the nail on the head, AS LONG AS SHE"S CUTE. We aint talking about fatties, we talking about curvaceous women...and the annoying voice is a no-no in my book too along with an annoying laugh. I dont care about the weed smoke but good head is a MUST!

Not smashing the Asians is ludacris.

Yellow or Brown bitches to the front of the line.

As for not wanting to smash fake ass jersey shore girls, I feel you on that amigo. Even when those looney bitches hit on me at the beach the farthest it goes is a drunk bj and im done with em.

And yeah this thread could of been epic but its about over

what's so wrong with toking???

nothing is inherently wrong with "toking."

but if its a trait you look for in a lady it indicates that you probably smoke a lot and are thus probably annoying. i'm not a fan of stoners or people that are high all the time.

i drink. not abusively anymore, but if i were looking for a girl i would not look for 'a girl that drinks.'

just personal preference, listen to death metal, get high. whatever.