"honey, can i shake my ass on the internet for money?"

GLEN BENTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in some weird alternate universe, women are discussing the same thing about their male partners...

"should I let my husband touch his peen on the internet for money?"

I assume you mean it's "weird and alternate" because the women get to make executive decisions in the relationship?

• Like 2

dude, i'm sorry, but that is fucking disgusting... i bet she smells like a walking bottle of perfume... even worse, probably that "lovespell" universal hoe-bag scent. Them upper arms are as big as mine... fffffffffffoul.

that gif up there is ridiculous too...

and that's why i said, y'all like fat chicks, you won't think my wife is hot.

whatever, more for you i guess.

trust me... this isn't the first, and won't be the last time, that people disagree with my "female weight rating system". Most of my friends, including DetroitRED, have had heated, in-depth discussions with me about my opinions on the female form.

think of it this way...

if there weren't men(or women) out there, with the same preferences as mine... there would be no motivation for women to fight off slipping over the blurred (nonexistent to me) line between "thick" and "fat"... Because of guys like me, women have self image complexes that drive them to keep running, bouncing their blobs around in some godawfully tight workout outfit, down the block, or in the gym, thus providing entertainment for you guys.

^^^

once again... i do not find that attractive...

can't fuck with tit's with that flop-over crevice deal... like, you could throw a 2x4 up behind them bags and that fucker would stay. I also can't fuck with big tit style nips... if they're bigger around than a hersheys kiss, it's abort mission status... except a couple heavily alcohol influenced times, then i just told them to put their bra's back on.

don't dig tan lines either... i prefer them pale like a sheet of paper.

yeah yeah yeah, i know...

nigga-you-gay.png?1295479007