"honey, can i shake my ass on the internet for money?"

GLEN BENTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first, this makes zero sense.

second, i'll try at assume that you mean i'm hung up on bitches from highschool? Probably not, i indiscriminately banged "thick" girls in highschool, it wasn't till after that i learned better though.

realism, you're probably the only funny one out of the bunch, at least you're just fuckin' around... damn near everyone else, though, is mad.

no one cares about the girls you dont fuck in real life, glen.

next time you make a thread about bitches getting naked, at least have a picture of the bitch getting naked.

and not some ultra-homo text rant on why you dont get your dick wet.

• Like 1

ok, this is himalayarious, but with all do respect, if your wife is REALLY thinkin about doing this, and you're not one of those dirty, fat, miserable 50 year old swinger dudes, kick her to the curb there's better ones out there.

and if you are, kill her with acid and buy a motorcycle, it'll hurt less and your dignity will be more intact. This coming from a 21 year old drunken fuck of a kid.

Have your wife do all the promotional shit and be in the profile picture for her cam feed and everything.

The lonely fappers will pay to see your wife do artistically erotic things like "pound her snatch with a monster dildo." (here it is key to make the description really out there, so out there that people will hesitate to click on it. Make it about scat or something. You'll see why in a second.) Walk in during the middle of the show. Act like you had no idea what was going on, fly into a rage, and pretend to kill her on camera.

You will have monies, lulz, and everyone will be too embarrassed to snitch. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Drunk on Sunday ay wus happenin homie?? (Yo Gotti voice)

• Like 1