"honey, can i shake my ass on the internet for money?"

GLEN BENTON

So, my wife has always said she wants to shake her ass on the internet, we've looked into it a couple times, and pretty much decided like it sounds kinda shady, all sorts of "make 10k a month" and shit like that makes it seem like there's a giant margin for scams in all that business.

a couple weeks ago, i met some dude through work who said his girl did it, but he pretty much didn't know a damn thing about it, and i'm guessing he just thought i was creeping a way into seeing his batch all nude on the internet.

we looked at that "on her cam" site, and it seems decent, but, like anyone else with limited internet knowledge, that sounds like a pretty in-depth thing to get into.

so, i decided, hey, oontz is full of dirtbag dudes such as myself, i'm sure there's someone who's knowledgeable on this subject... I figure, it's a shot in the dark, and i'll probably get a million "pee in her butt" jokes, but hey, something it better than nothing,

oh, and i'm supposed to post tits... right?

tumblr_lnsd8vsMTC1qa3ci5

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, them aren't my wife's tits...

and i'm not dumb enough to post my wife a spreadin' eagle on here... duh.

so you're okay with her "shaking her ass" but not getting completely naked?

i do not have a wife but my girlfriend "cams" i will definitely be the most knowledgeable on this subject

how do you feel about it?

do you have "rules"?

how much does she make?

does she just get naked and fap?

whats the link.

At least you are protective of her as a shrine on here ahhhhahahah

the difference between:

my wife showing her tits on the internet to millions of people,

VS,

me posting my wife's tits on 12oz...

12oz isn't going to pay for it.

now before you guys go and start a "see glen's wife's tits" fund...

1- she's thin, and based on what i've seen of most people's taste's on this here site, if a girl isn't thick/borderline chubby/fat, people are going to be bummed.

2. she's got funny colored hair, tattoos and piercings... so yeah, y'all would be bitching up a storm anyway, you aren't missing much... unless that's your thing, then you'll probably think she's hot like most of the other cockbags i hang out with.

So you want us to help you get your wife naked on the internet but you wont even give us a free show first ?

actually, yeah, you're pretty much right... at the most you guys might see some butthcheeks...

gotta remember, there are people on here that actually know me and my wife IRL...

so you're okay with her "shaking her ass" but not getting completely naked?

how do you feel about it?

do you have "rules"?

how much does she make?

does she just get naked and fap?

whats the link.

i feel whatever about it i dont really care. she hustles random names on the internet

and they pay $5 a minute. why should i care. she is in front of a camera by herself

rules? uhhh idk what kind of "cam" rules you would have.........dont be /softdude

/notbrodudeoner

she makes more than me working 3hours a day 4 days a week than me working 6 days a week 8 hours a day....................soooooooo im lavished with gifts

yeah dude heres the link everyone!!!!!!!!!....................deeeerrpp

• Like 1