Oontz Support

SwampFightOner

meh, shit was alright but I'm not really hearing anything that differentiates him from 9 out of 10 other MC's out right now. I liked the beat, the end of the song got weird, the video was decent. I want to hear up and coming MC's getting fucking hype on the mic, rowdy, loud, intense, rah rah like a dungeon dragon type shit. This song lacks energy.

My 2/cents, if this was on the radio I'd listen to it but I wouldn't be motivated to find more on the internet or download a mixtape from hearing this song.

I hope your friend makes millions and get's his family out of the hood. best of luck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been working man, don't have the time for the oontz I used to, unfortunately.

I knew you'd miss me you cuddly mother fucker :p

Ps- you white as fuck , don't make me post that suicide photo ha ha

I was waiting for you to say that haha. Only good thing about that photo is it shows how much better I look now, 50 lbs lighter. Plus with a lineup. And not so fucked up I'm talking about suicide via interweb.

Ah, the good old days

Production and video were well done, your man's got the rap flow but id have to agree what hes saying is no different than anything else Ive heard. That is the nature of the beast it seems.

Best of luck to all your homies putting in work, beats, rapping whatever

• 2 weeks later...

Couple more things that have been released in the last few weeks

Let's Ride ft Kid Daytona, called "One of the most-acclaimed Booth debuts in recent memory"

http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/cesar-luciano-lets-ride/

Catch Me If You Can promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZILzhtp1h4&feature=share

New shit just dropped today, featuring Neako

http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/cesar-luciano-lights-down/

Any views, likes, comments, etc are all appreciated, and shall be rewarded with my mega props. Mixtape drops in four days, so I'll definitely be back with that link for all of those interested in more

Whether you like it or not, the internet is how the vast majority of people experience new music these days. Getting posted on the right blog can lead to a $3 million dollar record deal in the matter of a month or two (ASAP Rocky).

You can avoid listening if you want, but there's two pages of overwhelmingly positive response before you. Go be old and crotchety somewhere else

but broheim, i am president of your fan club? how you gonna treat me like that...

i listened to the plan b song, and retract the talent remark. that shit sounds dime a dozen.

and its not because i dislike you for your "i drink so much and snort so much blow" posts.

its because the dude is average as shit.

decent effort for the vid editing, too bad the content was ass.

love crime,

/AyeBeefanclubpresidentoner.

EDIT* mac miller SOLD OUT the event, not your dude. that holds no weight.