Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

What's your tag officer?

He was in RIS with Ghost and them...

this is what gets me, he was down with some pretty solid people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know of a few other guys that were well-known writers in their respective cities, grew up and became cops because it paid the bills and still wrote graffiti on the side.

It's not like this guy was playing both sides of the field to bust other writers.

Dude was just doing his thing, and after hours/term of service, writing his name on shit.

Meh...Whatever though.

600full-fight-club-%2810th-anniversary-edition%29-screenshot.jpg

We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

• Like 1

I know of a few other guys that were well-known writers in their respective cities, grew up and became cops because it paid the bills and still wrote graffiti on the side.

It's not like this guy was playing both sides of the field to bust other writers.

Dude was just doing his thing, and after hours/term of service, writing his name on shit.

this

in terms of "OMG now that you know he was corrupt in YOUR favour, you are a hypocrit;oekhr' IrHfD:glreoaKFSBVNLRGdehedh because he may have let a writer go if he was on duty without a partner omgwhatifpPOIelrwowWNKBNLKWBPVkwnwLN..." of course we can bitch until the cows come home...

but the dude was real; never swayed, & his shit is still nicer than 90% of those who post here on the regular

derpityderp

Yoooo was this the dude in some graff video talking bout dudes all on his dick trying to get in his crew and he's like "Yo Neo... how I get in your crew"... "well you gotta blow my dick, or you gotta get a bitch to do it!!!"?

:lol:

Lol I like how the news articles I read has pictures of 3 different Neo's.

Exactly... The neo that got bagged is ris and aok not that one that is up in NYC a bit. I don't know if that's ignorance or if they are just trying to put that on him cuz they slimey, Much like this whole hype of the story is being he got charged in 2010. Shits beat and old news...

So a toy decides to come out and write NEO and does alot of toy damage. So the boys turn around and arrest a guy who wrote NEO a decade ago and charge him with it?

i guess this is the bad side of toys running with a already established name

So a toy decides to come out and write NEO and does alot of toy damage. So the boys turn around and arrest a guy who wrote NEO a decade ago and charge him with it?

i guess this is the bad side of toys running with a already established name

this thread proves that some of you ch.0 guys dont know shit about graff

OH NO3Z!!!!

I DO NOT KNOW THE RECIPE FOR THE KR1NKZ!

<------GIVESNOTONEFUCKABOUTGRAFFONEREXCEPTFORSLOPPYDRUNKENTAGSINBARBATHROOMSAND/ORWHILEWALKINGHOMEFROMSAIDBARSKE,YOUFAG

i got caught painting this bridge spot when i was like 15 and the dude who caught us claimed to have grown up in nyc and did graff his whole life there, was into hardcore and was a skinhead. then he got a job as a cop here. dude does NOT give a fuck. he just shot the shit with us for a while and let us go, didn't even take our names.

OH NO3Z!!!!

I DO NOT KNOW THE RECIPE FOR THE KR1NKZ!

<------GIVESNOTONEFUCKABOUTGRAFFONEREXCEPTFORSLOPPYDRUNKENTAGSINBARBATHROOMSAND/ORWHILEWALKINGHOMEFROMSAIDBARSKE,YOUFAG

awesome, hope that was worth your time