New young talent

Creampuff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
might not be threadworthy, but i feel like this kid needs to be heard.

you know how retards comment on youtube about how they want u to check out there channel and listen to there music? well i was jamin out to some beats, and decided what the hell why not, so i clicked on it, and was very content with what i was hearing. this kid is 19 and isnt famous at all. i really hope he goes big. check em out.

DUDE WTF C'MON.

REMEMBER:

EVERYONE ON 12OZ IS ABSOLUTELY BETTER AND MORE TALENTED THAN ANYTHING ANYONE WILL EVER POST AND NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE WILL EVER BE NEEDED TO PROVE THAT.

Duh

And generally, lyrically, it's high school suburb rap at it's finest that carries potential to be developed. He has no content or life to speak of, so pulling shit that doesn't exist has to happen. Fuck ya'll expect a 17 year old to speak of vs Jay-Z who has a life none ya'll will ever see.

Delivery at least has major intensity, flow and confidence. Instead of alotta monotonous deliveries from black crack youtube rappers. He just doesn't know what the fuck to talk about.

And photo commentary is just too easily open to be attacked. I won't say shit on that cuz it's irrelevant. Fuck less care what people look like. Most especially my rappers.

Not a crazy jerkin fan of the kid, I'm just trying to speak fairly.