Bringing Back the GTA 3 thread..

Guest defyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i mastered that game..cops,fbi,army......cant fuck with me...i have always been a "neo" in the matrix

i walk around with my uzi shopoting them,stealing cars,,,whatevas...im pretty sure some of you would have the same skill,but there are those dumbshits that just dont know....i kill or be killed........i play for so long it pisses off my friends...i kill...

im the perfect terrorist..

Guest im not witty

so will there be an unedited version for the pc? please answer my prayers and say yes! anyone got a release date? i need it!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i emailed someone who knows:

me:

yo dooderooni-

good hangin with you guys in NM&CO

again, thanks for the gifts

your sis lost my memory cards, so i havent really played with

gta3, but messing with it... godDAYUM!

word on the street is you guys are remaking gta3 because of the

violence

say it aint so

~&%$!rokskioner

his reply:

It ain't so...

Feel free to tell all the rumor spreading yahoos that GTA3 is here to stay

in the states the way it is. The only place we needed to change the game was in Australia, as the banned the game because you could screw a hooker, then kill her... they said the game featured "extreme sexual violence". But what can ya do?

they are also working on a new GTA, in a new city...

Guest defyone

dusty who is your source of info?

i KNOW that they are remaking it for PS2 because of the violence, this is heard on NBC. I dont know about the PC version yet.

Also where can i get info on this new gta?

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

i heard they are remaking it too. i love this game though. my only problems with it are that i think you should be able to swim, you should have a knife and a crowbar too, and you should be able to damage buildings.

yeah they pulled it off the shelves and are editing it.. no doubt they need more weapons..i was so happy when i first saw the cocktail's cause i thought it was a straight razor.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by defyone

dusty who is your source of info?

i KNOW that they are remaking it for PS2 because of the violence, this is heard on NBC. I dont know about the PC version yet.

Also where can i get info on this new gta?

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

yeah they pulled it off the shelves and are editing it.. no doubt they need more weapons..i was so happy when i first saw the cocktail's cause i thought it was a straight razor.

seriously guys, im not trying to come off like a dick, but i trust my resource more then i trust NBC or yours. and i believe you are both wrong.

as far as info on the new GTA, i dont know what should and shouldnt be said, but i know the theme/city and i know its in the works.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

seriously guys, im not trying to come off like a dick, but i trust my resource more then i trust NBC or yours. and i believe you are both wrong.

as far as info on the new GTA, i dont know what should and shouldnt be said, but i know the theme/city and i know its in the works.

i heard that this morning.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived