Allison: Myspace to Top Model?

DEE38

My bad if there is another thread on this... or if this is super old ass news.

But! I was just watching an episode of "America's Next Top Model" and saw this big eyed white girl that I swear I've seen before. Then I remembered who she was! And I remember we'd talk about her on here and I think she even got invited to 12oz.. I wanna say she signed up, was like "what the fuck is this?" and bounced. maybe I was just dreaming.

But holy shit!

Currently: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allison-Harvard/61187136848

Back in the day: http://www.myspace.com/elisabeta

100040129_51c78857-7354-4111-8805-d534c9f7c028-3.jpg

wonk saggin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah where's that sunglass bitch?

Probably writing a totally awesome blog post and waiting around for a totally awesome check.

You wanna talk about people getting suped on a girl on here...Christ...all the awkward mannerisms and hoverhands came out when people found out what that girl looked like...

Ahh, so I get it now. She was on ANTM in 2009.. didn't win.. now has returned for a current "All Stars" edition of ANTM.

I haven't watched that show in years and never watched it regularly, but it was on hulu+ so I said why not.

MilkGrenades....... i'll check out the before and after thread! I remember she was my friend on myspace... but that doesn't count because she had like thousands of friends anyway.

Didn't Makros/Markos has a crush on her? :)

AND WHO IS SUNGLASS BITCH?

AND WHO IS SUNGLASS BITCH?

Some blog writer who was affiliated with the 12oz team in some way...Raven made a thread asking everyone to vote for her in a contest sponsored by Ray Ban or something...the winner got a job writing blog posts out of NYC or some shit...she told us if she won she would host a party there, but that was a vicious lie.

The previous explanation was really vague. Either way, her picture was part of her candidate profile.

The thread quickly degenerated into people fawning over her looks while others made fun of her for talking about her "blogging" like it was a legitimate profession...she basically just sucked all the votes she could out of Channel Zero, lost the contest, and ghosted.