Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEE38

Allison: Myspace to Top Model?

My bad if there is another thread on this... or if this is super old ass news.

But! I was just watching an episode of "America's Next Top Model" and saw this big eyed white girl that I swear I've seen before. Then I remembered who she was! And I remember we'd talk about her on here and I think she even got invited to 12oz.. I wanna say she signed up, was like "what the fuck is this?" and bounced. maybe I was just dreaming.

But holy shit!

Currently: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allison-Harvard/61187136848

Back in the day: http://www.myspace.com/elisabeta

100040129_51c78857-7354-4111-8805-d534c9f7c028-3.jpg

wonk saggin.

The real question is do you remember this hoe before top model? and by hoe, I mean gal.

that bitch would never have given back to 12oz, just like that sunglass-peddling vote whore

i dont remember this please refresh my memory good sir

Creepy girl yupp.

I think it was Milk Grenades that was talking to her and invited her here.

Think it's here second time on the show.

Go creepy girl!

There was already a thread about this back when she first got on Top Model or whatever it was.

I wanna say that was years ago.

Welcome back Dee38.

i was at some chicks house last week, she was watching that show and I knew this ho looked familiar. Id smash! That sunglasses bitch was a shameless plug, she did some work for 12oz or something

Yeah where's that sunglass bitch?

Probably writing a totally awesome blog post and waiting around for a totally awesome check.

You wanna talk about people getting suped on a girl on here...Christ...all the awkward mannerisms and hoverhands came out when people found out what that girl looked like...

Ahh, so I get it now. She was on ANTM in 2009.. didn't win.. now has returned for a current "All Stars" edition of ANTM.

I haven't watched that show in years and never watched it regularly, but it was on hulu+ so I said why not.

MilkGrenades....... i'll check out the before and after thread! I remember she was my friend on myspace... but that doesn't count because she had like thousands of friends anyway.

Didn't Makros/Markos has a crush on her? :)

AND WHO IS SUNGLASS BITCH?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now