Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Incognito

GWAR guitarist DEAD

They just played last night at First Ave in Minneapolis. It's their usual venue for their annual stop - it seems like they're here each year at least.

RIP Cory Smoot AKA Flattus Maximus. Dude could shred.

They just played last night at First Ave in Minneapolis. It's their usual venue for their annual stop - it seems like they're here each year at least.

RIP Cory Smoot AKA Flattus Maximus. Dude could shred.

Sounds cheesy but my girlfriend and I had our first "date" at a gwar show 5 years ago. They came to that same venue during that same time of year every year since. They tour like clockwork, live show always worth the ticket price no matter who else is on the bill. RIP

• Like 1

I wonder if he went to heaven?

Flattus-Maximus2.jpg

RIP Cory.

but in real news, who saw Glee last night?

kidding.

seeing waste on the 18th, yes i know it's not a GWAR show but it's still pretty rowdy. and i'm sure some dedications get thrown around.

gwar used to do halloween every year at the eagles club in milwaukee. although never a diehard fan musically, their stage shows were brilliantl, fun and entertaining. went three years in a row with my ex girl and ate an eighth of boomers before each time. quite the experience.

but that blood & slime DID NOT taste like kool aid. more like melted wax and rubber.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now